E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Jumanji

Genre: [GENRE]Family[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jake Kasdan [/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan and more...[/ACTOR]

Plot: [PLOT]In a brand new Jumanji adventure, four high school kids discover an old video game console and are drawn into the game's jungle setting, literally becoming the adult avatars they chose. ... [/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
bXrZ5iHBEjH7WMidbUDQ0U2xbmr.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

IMDb

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Lol ah this is going to be so bad and will take away any feeling you have for the original

Nothing against the cast, I like them all to a degree (except hart - least funniest man in the world) but this will be crap.
Action and CGI might be good but that's not enough

Reactions: elle82 and Drum18
Lol that title. Didn't the rock already do a film by that name?

Strange

Sort of.
The Rundown (the film's official title) in some counties was called Welcome to the Jungle.

that is strange tho that they are calling it that... What if somehow they are connected!? Maybe The Rock plays the same character? TWIST. haha

Sort of.
The Rundown (the film's official title) in some counties was called Welcome to the Jungle.

that is strange tho that they are calling it that... What if somehow they are connected!? Maybe The Rock plays the same character? TWIST. haha

Ah I think it was welcome to the jungle over here, I've defo seen it and don't remember it being the rundown. He did two that were similar. One with Knoxville and one with stiffler. I remember a fruit drug scene in one of them lol

Wouldn't be surprised with all these shared universes going on. He might even appear as the scorpion King again (lol) in universals shared monster mash

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82