Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.64) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: April 4, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order March 16, at 2 PM - Korea Time)
Price: $40.99
Note: Print Run (Full Slip 650 - Lenticular O-ring 750 - One Click 150)
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenti

28782691_2248737638686774_9133427549001482240_n.jpg 28783377_2248737685353436_3807854267318927360_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: D3mon and Dano
I don't think it went live, unless it's sold out already. Was that pre-order date accurate?

Also, is the 3D disc likely to be region A locked? It says region code A rather than region free on their site.
Yes, it went live this morning. Managed to snag a lenti. Sold out after 5/6 minutes

Full slip is still in stock :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
Nah, 3D makes this more attractive. Especially as it doesn't come with the steelbook release in most other countries.
Actually I skipped this specifically because none of the options had 4K. Premium editions should make it their business to be at the cutting edge of the market, in every sense. Films released before, let's say, 2016-2017 ok, they get a pass, but new films with known 4K options readily available elsewhere, I'm going to find it very hard to purchase a "premium" of these if they're not giving me a premium viewing experience compared to a black amaray. My .02 cents.

Actually I skipped this specifically because none of the options had 4K. Premium editions should make it their business to be at the cutting edge of the market, in every sense. Films released before, let's say, 2016-2017 ok, they get a pass, but new films with known 4K options readily available elsewhere, I'm going to find it very hard to purchase a "premium" of these if they're not giving me a premium viewing experience compared to a black amaray. My .02 cents.
I don't mean to sound rude to you or anything, but I doubt Kimchi care that you skipped it. It's still sold out......

Well of course they don't care that "I" skipped it lol They probably don't care who any of the persons that bought their copies are either.
My point is potential customers demanding 4K options are only going to grow in number. We're starting to see this with other premiums, and IMO it's only logical.
And by saying that I'm not saying they should drop 3D or BD versions, just offer 4K. Had there been a 4K edition I would have probably picked one up, maybe I'm not the only one.

Well of course they don't care that "I" skipped it lol They probably don't care who any of the persons that bought their copies are either.
My point is potential customers demanding 4K options are only going to grow in number. We're starting to see this with other premiums, and IMO it's only logical.
And by saying that I'm not saying they should drop 3D or BD versions, just offer 4K. Had there been a 4K edition I would have probably picked one up, maybe I'm not the only one.
You still have the choice of a 4K steelbook for this movie though.

The 3D was only included with this edition and, I believe, Spain's edition. This just happened to be the premium one..

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
adding 4k everytime will just increase price. FA have about a $10-15 premium when adding 4k. Im sure many of us dont want to see those increases everywhere and will gladly purchase 4k elsewhere if they really want to.