Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Reactions
13,991 0 0
I'm looking forward to this movie. I love the original, but I can separate this as an entirely different imagining.

Mar 24, 2013
Reactions
7,605 2 0
Well, that's 3 films I've come across recently with a WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE title and funnily enough Mr. Johnson is in two of them . . .

May 22, 2010
california usa
Reactions
6,401 1 0
Why? No gloss? Yeah that´s a shame but still pretty nice steelbook, the inner artwork is sharp as f*ck :cigar:
Yea but I still think is too much, if I would spend I ll go for premium instead!!! Hopefully it has a different finish! I don’t mind spending a lot if is worth it to my eyes!!!!

Apr 15, 2017
Nidavellir
Reactions
4,134 2 0
Yea but I still think is too much, if I would spend I ll go for premium instead!!! Hopefully it has a different finish! I don’t mind spending a lot if is worth it to my eyes!!!!
I don´t think this film gets WEA steelbook in the future. Kimchi and HDzeta is WWA, I can imagine FA will do WWA as well. But maybe EU steelbook will have a different finish who knows, we will see....

May 6, 2016
Reactions
40 0 0
I got my Jumanji Welcome To The Jungle Steelbook today; good condition but unable to redeem the digital until tomorrow.