UK
Release date: June 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Jupiter Ascending
Price: EUR 29.99

91rnz4X+RAL._SL1500_.jpg

91cgRZB+47L._SL1500_.jpg

91uyb4x+BwL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
well well well guess what i had turn up today from amazon de today along with my sweeney todd :D
would seem they seem to be finding a way to punch thru the postal strike in germany after all, well done amazon de :thumbs:

basil :thumbs:

Glad to hear you got your copy mate! :)

Most of the parcels get delivered pretty fast after all, Deutsche Post (the german postal service) uses laborers to help out - but as @smileyx9 said, Amazon is one of the biggest customers of DHL, so they can't f*** things up for them lol

Got mine over the weekend - very nice in-hand. Debossed title, 3D and circly thing, spot gloss on the figures and planet in top right.

well just watched this and don't know what all the fuss is about, i thought was a good film myself laid it self down in the first 5mins, then the flow was a bit jumpy for a little bit from scene to scene, then it settled down nicely and flowed well from there for the rest of the film.
definetly not as bad as some have made out it to be! A film is what chance you give it without any preconceptions of what you expect!
my advice to anyone whether to get it or not just give it chance and think most will like it tbh.

basil :thumbs:

@Basil, same here I watch it without having seen any previews nor read any descriptions, I knew it would be at the least decent as it was a major Blockbuster movie, and I did enjoy it. It wasn't the best sci-fi movie, but did enjoy it... can't wait for a rewatch in 3D.

Trying to buy this now and I signed up to prime but when I go in my basket it's still full price !