Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 10, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 719 CZK - ~€26.95
Group buy: carllenc

Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 23.44.31.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Film Arena pics are always poor I think.

Wondering if the finish on the German one will be different as it's already got the 3D on there and this doesnt?

Unless it's a sticker like Rise Of An Empire (UK)
This is a Warner release which means poor finishing and 3D text printed on EU / Asia are a possibility. [emoji33]

This is why I order their Futurepaks which are better quality and has a full gloss finish.

@Jospef last I spoke with this with film arena they were puzzled that the steel did not have the 3D logo on it and were going to look into it to make sure this copy comes with 2D and 3D and it is not a mistake as all of the WWA releases with 3D Disks have the 3D Logo.

I am very skeptical since it has no 3D logo to order and receive only the 2D.

Thought it is a good news that the Steelbook has no 3D printed.

in this case the 3d printed they showed on the german release isn't in your face and for me doesn't look that bad, done in a subtle way.

also don't like the idea of the stuck in nipple disc holder thats likely to come away in time, unless i just read that wrong.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Actarus
It was a removable sticker. Entertainment Store Exclusive UK.
Thought the non-exclusive had no 3D text printed whilst the ES one had it printed
in this case the 3d printed they showed on the german release isn't in your face and for me doesn't look that bad, done in a subtle way
For me, first and foremost, it is about the finish and how well it projects the artwork. Time will tell once better pictures are up.

Reactions: Basil
in this case the 3d printed they showed on the german release isn't in your face and for me doesn't look that bad, done in a subtle way.

also don't like the idea of the stuck in nipple disc holder thats likely to come away in time, unless i just read that wrong.

basil :thumbs:

I agree, I actually like the way they designed the 3D in the german edition and also the fact that it has a real place holder for the disk as opposed to this holder just stuck in it, you can see no round shape also for the disk in the holder so you can see the disk was not made to belong in that case...

I would assume the german since made for 2 disk, there must be 2 real place holder for the disk.

If Karel offer his help with a GB on this one I'm definitely in!

Unfortunately Karel will not do a Group Buy for a regular Steel that film arena sells,
he only focus all his time to the film arena Collection numbered edition.
He really has his hands full with all those numbered edition releases.
He can barely keep his head above water with the Group Buys for the FAC.
as @howarmat stated you can order it directly from film arena website :)

Last edited: