Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 10, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 719 CZK - ~€26.95
Group buy: carllenc

Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 23.44.31.png

Last edited by a moderator:
this is also available on amazon de. shipping may be a bit more reasonable than film arena if your just doing a one off.

this is also available on amazon de. shipping may be a bit more reasonable than film arena if your just doing a one off.
It's got the '3D' printed on the front cover though. And we don't know if tbe finish will be the same.

Personally I think the German one will just be matte.

Thanks for the pictures Karel! Looks very nice, so I've just ordered it from Film Arena - much rather get it from them than Amazon.de as I hate 3D logos on Steelbooks :)
Also, spot gloss is a nice surprise!

Reactions: IRON MAN
Had the german version on a pre-order, but after seeing the recent pics of the FA version, it had to be cancelled. Loving this FA release with the debossing and spot of gloss here and there. FA order confirmed:)

@Kuzco Mini GB open :thumbs:

Im down for one. I love the artwork but wanted to pass on the german Edition. Hate those 3D logos and I don't watch 3D movies. So glad the czech version looks so clean + spot gloss and debossed title Thank you so much @carllenc :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

• Informative
Reactions: Geek Tragedy
@Kuzco Mini GB open :thumbs:

Im down for one. I love the artwork but wanted to pass on the german Edition. Hate those 3D logos and I don't watch 3D movies. So glad the czech version looks so clean + spot gloss and debossed title Thank you so much @carllenc :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I don't know if it has been confirmed but I believe the german edition is actually a Futurepak. The finish on the Futurepak version looks much, much better IMHO.....too bad it is wasted on a crapass Futurepak.

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I don't understand czech, does the uploader say the FP is the german? Discs don't have the FSK logos

No. Like I said...I don't know if it has been confirmed. All I'm saying is that if you are ordering the German steelbook that it could turn out to be in a Futurepak. That kind of screw up in listing has been made before by vendors.