Manchester, UK
Release date: May 23, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €46.72

81wCGdyjpIL._SX342_.jpg

91Vip5f+t9L._SX522_.jpg
91Q+Bxyt87L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As for the cropped text on the falling banner on the steelbook front that someone has mentioned: I much prefer cutting off part of "WHEN" to cutting off part of "EARTH".
. . . and just think how daft the banner would look reading "WHEN DINOSAURS RULED THE EAR" . . .

Once seen who can forget this slice of dino mayhem from 1970 with Victoria Vetri as a reasonable substitute for the luscious fur-bikinnied Raquel Welch of ONE MILLION YEARS B.C. :-
upload_2018-2-8_16-39-50.png
upload_2018-2-8_16-43-22.png

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Holy snookiers!!!!! That thing is absolutely beautiful.

I have the trilogy in amray form and World in steel, but I think I'm going to have to pull the trigger on this.

Dude, I am in exactly the same situation. I didn't bother with the 1-3 standalone steels because I had just bought the amaray trilogy not long before. However, THIS steelbook look so beautiful I will not mind replacing my amaray set and I'll just have to deal with my Jurassic World steelbook. Haha, this thing looks way too good to miss.

I like the front art but I'm not a fan of steelbooks that have a series of films together where a series is incomplete. Infact, I'm not a fan of a series of films in just one steelbook regardless.
To me it feels cheap and pointless when more films in the series will come. Each to their own of course but I'm selling my zavvi steels soon to pay towards upcoming marvel premiums.
I used to go mad with zavvi steels before I discovered the glorious Blufans etc but there is simply no comparison. Not all artwork or finishes are bad, there have been some beauties of course, but I'm phasing them out now and that includes my individual Jurassic Park series, M:I series, Dark Knight trilogy, Transformers series, Die Hard etc. I just don't want them anymore and much prefer a solid collection I am really into rather than random films, however great, that I'm not that fussed about anymore. The Hunger Games individuals left a bitter taste in my mouth when one had no spine title. It really annoyed me and was quite deflating as I loved those designs.