Release date: May 21, 2018
Purchase link: Zoom UK
Price: £25
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey HERE

1.jpg

IMG_0269.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll wait till HMV, Zavvi, Zoom and Amazon stick the 4K amarays in the 2 for £30 deal they all seem to do. Then stick the 4K discs in my original steelbooks.

I’ll wait till HMV, Zavvi, Zoom and Amazon stick the 4K amarays in the 2 for £30 deal they all seem to do. Then stick the 4K discs in my original steelbooks.
That's what I've been doing with 4K releases so far where I've already got a steelbook for that title! :thumbs:

Smart matching set of four to be available everywhere . . . although with the reported finish of Zero & spot-gloss they will not stand up well against the previous gorgeous U.K. JP steelbooks . . .

On the other hand, if reports are erroneous and the central section is heavily embossed a la TOMORROWLAND or even less heavily like on TRON LEGACY for example . . .
upload_2018-3-7_19-44-54.png
upload_2018-3-7_19-59-31.png

. . . then these 4 steelbooks will be very worthwhile purchases at some point . . .

Let's not forget the excellent inside artwork on all 4:-
upload_2018-3-7_20-2-31.png
upload_2018-3-7_20-3-20.png
upload_2018-3-7_20-4-3.png
upload_2018-3-7_20-4-50.png

Last edited:
So these are just the same steels that were avaliable for pre-order at amazon.it a month ago... dissapointing:meh:

Was really hoping for some properly designed steels, like the 4-film collection steelbook and the 4K-collection boxset.

I will stick to my pre order of the 25th anniversary Collection from Amazon It, the Artwork is really amazing,

weak point would be, that the new one coming up won't be included, hope that they will let a free space for it

91Vip5f+t9L._SL1500_[1].jpg
91Q+Bxyt87L._SL1500_[1].jpg

I think these are gonna be here for a while. Such a big franchise my guess it will be a huge print run. I will wait for the price drop for these.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lewis Watts
I will pick these up later with a price drop and I expect these will end up with Zavvi at some stage like previous Zoom UK exclusive universal steelbooks did

When they drop to £10 - £15 each or less I will consider getting them

I can see these struggling to sell as a lot already have the previous Jurassic steelbooks and a lot don't have a 4K TV yet

I will pick these up later with a price drop and I expect these will end up with Zavvi at some stage like previous Zoom UK exclusive universal steelbooks did

When they drop to £10 - £15 each or less I will consider getting them

I can see these struggling to sell as a lot already have the previous Jurassic steelbooks and a lot don't have a 4K TV yet
I don't mean to be insincere, but your avatar almost inflicts a strobe light seizure.

Hi
Does anyone know who are embossed?
Those from BestBuy, or Amazon.it or Amazon.fr, or these from Zoom?
There are indeed 4 parts and as I see Zoom only 3 parts, because the Lost World is missing
Thomas