Price: 899 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited to 801 copies

Part of the Jurassic Park Trilogy by Film Arena:
Jurassic Park | Lost World | Jurassic Park 3

01a.jpg

01b.jpg 01c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully it includes the 3d as the price will prob be 1013 by the time gb is here all well this is 1 of my top movies to have in premium and the whole set just makes it better

Also I hope we get a bit of warning when the gb will go live as the last one went live 1 after I went to bed and almost missed out

From Facebook

Dear collectors,

Let us kindly inform you about the plan of FAC editions that now await us in order:

9. 1. - 13. 1. THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN
16. 1. - 20. 1. both BLACK BARONS titles available to pre-order BB004 THE HUNTSMAN: Winter's War and BB005 THE SHALLOWS
23. 1. - 27. 1. WARCRAFT E1 + E2 + E3 HARDBOX
30. 1. - 3. 2. JURASSIC PARK / JURASSIC PARK THE LOST WORLD / JURASSIC PARK 3
6. 2. - 10. 2. THE JUNGLE BOOK 2016 E1 + E2 + E3 HARDBOX
13. 2. - 17. 2. CREED E1 + E2 + E3 HARDBOX

February's titles can still move, but the direction of our work leads for their completion as soon as possible.

Collectors who do not have a number can secure a copy in advance by clicking on I WANT TO BUY button classical or pre-ordering after starting free sales.

We look forward to your orders.

Team FA

What happens on those dates? 30.1-3.2 for the JP Trilogy, wich are the ones i'm interessted in. I guess they're not gonna be released then, but will they be up for pre-order, or is it just pics?

Help a fellow (noob)ninja out:angel:

What happens on those dates? [...] will they be up for pre-order?

Those might be the pre-order dates for holders of eligible collector numbers. In this case numbers 1 to 801. People with such numbers always get a headstart and a few days for making a decision whether to purchase or decline their copy before the pre-order is opened for the general public.

Hope this helps (and my interpretation of the dates is right). ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: myraan_
Those might be the pre-order dates for holders of eligible collector numbers. In this case numbers 1 to 801. People with such numbers always get a headstart and a few days for making a decision whether to purchase or decline their copy before the pre-order is opened for the general public.

Hope this helps (and my interpretation of the dates is right). ;)

It helped alot! Thx mate!:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName