Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 3,000 copies

Part of the Jurassic Park Trilogy by Zavvi:
Jurassic Park || The Lost World || Jurassic Park III

11085519-1423671059-942794.jpg

11085519-1423671059-942768.jpg

11085519-1423671059-942612.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @harry :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:.. I've just ordered:D may is looking really bad for the old Bank balance:OMG::OMG::OMG: some things might have to get cancelled at this rate

Reactions: harry
Tell me about it. May is going to be expensive month.
I'm hoping zavvi push a few back, or even forward.. Zavvi have pushed Disney steels back in the past so hopefully they'll do the same again, having said that, they released 5 Disney steels in a week before so I'm not betting on it. Think I'm gonna have to start saving for may right away.. I don't think I've ordered anything I would be happy to cancel, most of its sold out too. I better buy myself a piggy bank:naughty:

Reactions: harry
I missed the first one. Got this (despite it not being great) and TLW (criminally underrated) both ordered now so hopefully sort out the first soon.

Pre ordered all, but contemplating cancelling The Lost World & this and just sticking with the original. After all, it is £45 in total; the third films a bit poor (although the artwork is cool) and on the flip side, although I enjoyed The Lost World once upon a time, that back art just looks silly..Need to be a bit more prudent with my steelbook purchases...

Thanks for the code.

I've ordered this one and The Lost World. I already have the Australian Jurassic Park so that one will do me. It'll match well enough and to be fair, I don't really worry too much about it anyway.

I've personally skipped this one, I was going to get it but i watched it recently and remembered how bad it was, I've got the other 2 and will get jurassic world when that's out. At least it won't look out of place considering the 2nd is called the lost world and the 4th is jurassic world. No 2 or 4 in the title. Suits me

Reactions: LloydJBailey