Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Jurassic Park
Release Date:
March 15th, 2018
Entertainment Earth

26729_JurassicPark_DrAlanGrant_POP_GLAM_large.jpgjpeg (1).jpegjpeg.jpeg26737_JurassicPark_DennisNedry_POP_GLAM_large.jpg
jpeg (2).jpeg jpeg (3).jpeg jpeg (4).jpeg jpeg (5).jpeg

Jurassic-Park-Funko-Pop-Toys-Concept-Art.jpg Funko-Pop-Jurassic-Park-Ellie-Jeep.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaw and jcm
:drool::drool::drool: every time i look at these i fell in love more and more :happy: just that iconic jurassic park logo is enough for me to get these :):)

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Sexy Malcolm will be released at Target this week with rumours saying it'll land on Target.com on March 14th around midnight.

(Just now realizing that 'Malcolm' is spelled wrong on the packaging)

@apsmith21 Any chance you could assist? ;)

Thanks, bud. I'll try Target's website, but they didn't say which time zone 'midnight' was a part of on the 14th.

Yeah, that's a good question - is it eastern time, or the time where Target's headquarters is located (IE Midwest)

Apparently it went up and sold out last night at 3AM EST... so it was midnight PST. Such a bummer. Now they're going for $40+ on eBay. (n)

Yeah, I ended up seeing that in the Target listing (people were responding on the actual product reviews) that it was 3AM EST. I woke up at 1am and confirmed it wasn't active. Went back to sleep, slept through the alarm until 3:10AM and
could not secure one at all. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Yeah, I ended up seeing that in the Target listing (people were responding on the actual product reviews) that it was 3AM EST. I woke up at 1am and confirmed it wasn't active. Went back to sleep, slept through the alarm until 3:10AM and
could not secure one at all. :(

:dunno:

Well thanks for trying, bud!

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21