Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.2) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May, 2015
Notes:
WWA steelbooks,limited 300 sets.
The First one with 3D and 2nd,3rd without.
Jurassic Park 1 has loose lenticular card, other films do not have lent.

Group Buy infos:
GB was May 20 here
100 copies for HDN members
1 copy per person.
Payment start at 25th,and deadline as same date.
Cost: $132 shipped direct with all fees

full

Actual pics from Xin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it cant be far off,i gotta get in on this i really like this release and i have somehow not added any of these films to my collection and thats unnacceptable!

Loving the look of this collection. Pity as I'm not a fan of the Chinese text on these, hence why I avoid blu fans and Kimichi. Don't get me wrong, minimal text of another language is fine, but some really are plastered with it.

Well going by the example of Saving Private Ryan and Gladiator you are looking at anywhere between $130 to $170 (my guess)

I have a nasty feeling what with 3 movies and that metal slipcase, our underpants are going to be pulled down as far as price is concerned.

I have a nasty feeling what with 3 movies and that metal slipcase, our underpants are going to be pulled down as far as price is concerned.
Plus you have to factor in the liklihood that this will ship direct and therefore attract the unwanted attention of customs. Which is why I am perfectly happy with the steels from Amazon.de which is a fraction of the cost.

Reactions: harry
I love the look of this but with 4th film coming out I dont like the idea of boxset.
Already bought the original boxset when it came out so now feel like I just want the individual steels.