Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.2) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May, 2015
Notes:
WWA steelbooks,limited 300 sets.
The First one with 3D and 2nd,3rd without.
Jurassic Park 1 has loose lenticular card, other films do not have lent.

Group Buy infos:
GB was May 20 here
100 copies for HDN members
1 copy per person.
Payment start at 25th,and deadline as same date.
Cost: $132 shipped direct with all fees

full

Actual pics from Xin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a single opened picture. The sleeves might as well be filled with polystyrene.

I plan on ripping my copy open as soon as I receive it (hopefully today). No way will I be able to just stick it on a shelf unopened. I'm dying to open my King Kong steel but I already have 2 other (opened) versions of the film in the collection. Being a collector isn't easy :LOL:

I got mine today...
but I'm not sure if I'm gonna open/keep it... dunno why but I don't remember seeing that many Chinese writing on the original pictures... now seeing on both side of the box & slips, that kinda bugs me... I hoped it would have been English only... but that's me...

Don't get me wrong, it looks SUPERB, love the front slips... but it's just me and "foreign" language... (says the French native guy...)

I got mine today...
but I'm not sure if I'm gonna open/keep it... dunno why but I don't remember seeing that many Chinese writing on the original pictures... now seeing on both side of the box & slips, that kinda bugs me... I hoped it would have been English only... but that's me...

Don't get me wrong, it looks SUPERB, love the front slips... but it's just me and "foreign" language... (says the French native guy...)

it's not just you bud. that's the primary reason I passed on this. mismatched slips with only 1 out of 3 being lenticular didn't help.

it's not just you bud. that's the primary reason I passed on this. mismatched slips with only 1 out of 3 being lenticular didn't help.

I think this set is great. For The amount of effort that as put into it, for me the price was right.

So the front of this set has a huge JP Logo, all English. I agree that all of the spines could have benefited from having the titles in English displayed more prominently. HOWEVER, this is a release from China, I expected that there world be some Chinnese lettering on there some where's.

No matter how you look at it, this is THE edition to have of this trilogy. Enough said.
Boom.

Regards
J.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    727.5 KB · Views: 132
I think this set is great. For The amount of effort that as put into it, for me the price was right.

So the front of this set has a huge JP Logo, all English. I agree that all of the spines could have benefited from having the titles in English displayed more prominently. HOWEVER, this is a release from China, I expected that there world be some Chinnese lettering on there some where's.

No matter how you look at it, this is THE edition to have of this trilogy. Enough said.
Boom.

Regards
J.

I agree. My set arrived a few days ago and it looks much better in hand than the images posted here. I already have the individual German Steelbooks but I'm glad that I double dipped for this set. Definitely, a touch of class.

As far as the Chinese text is concerned, it doesn't bother me, and I've always thought it a little chauvinistic to expect foreign releases to use English.

Hopefully, the forthcoming HDzeta "Jurassic World" will match the style of the set.