Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.2) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May, 2015
Notes:
WWA steelbooks,limited 300 sets.
The First one with 3D and 2nd,3rd without.
Jurassic Park 1 has loose lenticular card, other films do not have lent.

Group Buy infos:
GB was May 20 here
100 copies for HDN members
1 copy per person.
Payment start at 25th,and deadline as same date.
Cost: $132 shipped direct with all fees

full

Actual pics from Xin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I correct in thinking, or did I dream it, that if you were in on this GB that you would get first refusal on an Hdzeta Jurassic World steel?
If so, anyone heard anything through the grapevine? I've been holding back on other awaiting an announcement.

Am I correct in thinking, or did I dream it, that if you were in on this GB that you would get first refusal on an Hdzeta Jurassic World steel?
If so, anyone heard anything through the grapevine? I've been holding back on other awaiting an announcement.
You are correct, I'm sure @wxlinkswd will update us when he has any info.

Now we know it will be a Pentalogy series...at least.
Or are they going to split them up into two different series - 'PARK' & 'WORLD'?
You wish! You know they'll be doing BOTH! There'll be separate trilogy steelbooks. and then some sort of 'ultimate' collection with both trilogies. :cautious::greedy:
(Not referring to HDz btw :))

Reactions: C.C. 95
:censored:
But if I could think of it, I'm sure someone already thought of it (n) I feel bad for completionists in situations like these
Have you ever seen someone buy a boxed set of a series that wasn't over yet? It is mystifying!
Were you ever behind a person in line at a video store circa 2007 and they were buying the Harry Potter Collection...Boxed Set(!)..
...And we were only on movie #5, and you thought to yourself "Dude, you can't be that stupid, can you?":rofl:

Have you ever seen someone buy a boxed set of a series that wasn't over yet? It is mystifying!
Were you ever behind a person in line at a video store circa 2007 and they were buying the Harry Potter Collection...Boxed Set(!)..
...And we were only on movie #5, and you thought to yourself "Dude, you can't be that stupid, can you?":rofl:
I know right? I would love to know what is going through their mind at that point :cautious:
But the only exception is when they are a CRAZY fan of said movies/franchise AND a collector. Only then it is justified. If not, I really don't see a point. :confused:

I know right? I would love to know what is going through their mind at that point :cautious:
But the only exception is when they are a CRAZY fan of said movies/franchise AND a collector. Only then it is justified. If not, I really don't see a point. :confused:
I suppose. Maybe the collector that must have EVERYTHING ever made about that movie series.
But, it still cracks me up. Like buying a Mission Impossible Box, when we know for sure another is coming...
Well, someone buys them!:LOL: