Jurassic World (2D & 3D Blu-ray) (Limited Edition Round Steel Packaging) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release: October 20th, 2015
Purchase Links: :amazon:

Limited Edition Packaging (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)

Target link

JW2D_Collectible Tin_1.jpg
JW2D_Collectible Tin_2.jpg

Limited Edition Packaging (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
JW3D_Collectible Tin_1.jpg
JW3D_Collectible Tin_2.jpg

Cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get he HD image loaded later today, I could just get a screen shot from my phone for now.
Hell Yeah! :woot: Once you post it I'll update the thread with the image! :photo: :thumbs:

Thanks @jcm :notworthy:
Thats good because I have it on preorder, it does say round tin on there so I would that it should be the same hey!! :thumbs:

@bloodsnake007 and how many Jurassic World editions are u getting now? :rofl:
:woot:
@elle82 How many JW Editions am I now getting? :confused: :wacky: I honestly dont know :ohno: LOL! :hilarious:

Let's see :D

Definitely this Edition, the Gift Set, the 2D and 3D Blurays, Walmart Exclusive with lunchbox, Best Buy with Shirt Exclusive, the HMV UK Steelbook, Germany Saturn Steelbook, JB Hi-Fi Alternate Artwork Slipcover, and a few more that I cant think of right now! :sorry:

You! ;)

Reactions: elle82
Hell Yeah! :woot: Once you post it I'll update the thread with the image! :photo: :thumbs:

Thanks @jcm :notworthy:

@elle82 How many JW Editions am I now getting? :confused: :wacky: I honestly dont know :ohno: LOL! :hilarious:

Let's see :D

Definitely this Edition, the Gift Set, the 2D and 3D Blurays, Walmart Exclusive with lunchbox, Best Buy with Shirt Exclusive, the HMV UK Steelbook, Germany Saturn Steelbook, JB Hi-Fi Alternate Artwork Slipcover, and a few more that I cant think of right now! :sorry:

You! ;)
Is that all!?!?! :rofl::LOL: I currently only have two....the gift set with the statues and the round tin. :woot::woot:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
:OMG:OMG this looks like a SWEET Edition to have, thanx for the info.
That's another pre-order fro October, why are these soooooooo many releases in the same month!!!!(n)
I'm gonna need to do overtime & get a 2nd job just for October :rofl:

PLEASE NO MORE RELEASES IN OCTOBER @bloodsnake007 & @elle82 :joy:
OMG I know!! I have so much on order.....Im hoping theres nothing else to still come!!! :D:woot:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007