AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: 10/19/15
Order: :amazon:

2D Edition
2D Edition.jpg

3D Edition
3D Edition.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Ok this looks bad (not the movie) but no 2d disc with the 3d and a £17.99 price, ok that's not going to happen, if true watch the sales drop, very bad idea universal who's stupid idea was that? there's gonna be an uproar and a bunch of returns, good way to tank U.K. sales though :thumbs:
Try to get people to buy both copy's and they like myself end up buying none. :dummy: :BS: :angry: moron's.

Reactions: Sigill
I would be surprised if the 3D version doesn't include a 2D disc. I thought all 3D Blu-rays had to come with a 2D version. It does look like it's just the 3D disc though and if it is this is going to be a massive failure. I can't see many people paying twice for the same movie in 3D.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Revolver31
I would be surprised if the 3D version doesn't include a 2D disc. I thought all 3D Blu-rays had to come with a 2D version. It does look like it's just the 3D disc though and if it is this is going to be a massive failure. I can't see many people paying twice for the same movie in 3D.

It has been confirmed apparently, there saying that maybe "maybe" the 3d disc will use only one eye to show the 2d as a downscale option but as we all know first off there will be a drop in bitrate quality since that is shared by both eyes, and when the mastering is done for the 3d it is usually tweaked isn't it, so the movie will be compromised.

this is universal whole MO for all there Jurassic park/world releases here in the U.K, there complete collection only includes the 4 2d discs where as the U.S contain 6 discs the other two are the 3d for JP 1 and JW,

I'm disgusted by the conduct of universal studios here, and I hope word gets out fast before people are spending money and not getting what they expect, there will be a record number of returns, I enjoyed the film and had planned on buying the 3d & 2d set as I always do but having found out about this I refuse to give them any money and in all honesty I will be reluctant to give them money in the future for any releases, there's other ways to get it without giving them money, if they choose to rip us off then I plan to do the same to them.

This is why I always pre-order and buy game of thrones, hbo have always done the right thing always treated us right and I can rely on them to provide every time as such I always buy to support the series and the studio.

Reactions: Sigill