Jurassic World (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 19th, 2015
Purchase link: Jurassic World (UK shipping only)
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy Hosted by: Naughtius Maximus < Click

CIbD590WEAA8GGC.jpg

Last edited:
I used to not go to the theatre that often until my local Cineworld opened an IMAX screen.
Now I see most every release that is at the IMAX
This was the last one I watched their.
Incredible film
Snap! Decided to catch it again last week before Terminator moved into the IMAX screen from Friday.

Took the Boyfriend to finally see it last night but in a small screen and even he commented that it was a movie made for the big IMAX screen.

I have been having a difficult time finding a copy of Jurassic World that contains both 2D and 3D Disk, is this for sure this one will get both as advertised right now or HMV is in the habit to change things at last minute ? any info on how HMV works with their pre-release advertisement would be appreciated.

I have been having a difficult time finding a copy of Jurassic World that contains both 2D and 3D Disk, is this for sure this one will get both as advertised right now or HMV is in the habit to change things at last minute ? any info on how HMV works with their pre-release advertisement would be appreciated.

seemed strange to me that the Amazon German one costs more and doesnt say 3D at all.
So would definitely love assurance on whether things are or not

seemed strange to me that the Amazon German one costs more and doesnt say 3D at all.
So would definitely love assurance on whether things are or not

I know this is a big Movie and 3D was made for blu-ray release yet only 2 steel release announce a 3D Disk which is very strange, maybe because we are too far from release date and they did not get all the info from the distributor yet, reason why this release is bugging me...they should all contain both Disks.

Reactions: Raggle Fraggle!

Jurassic World (3D Blu-ray)

Format: Blu-ray 3D Steelbook
Number of Discs 2
2D and 3D

That's what the listing info has on the website

Note
Film Arena also have the same steelbook with same artwork
2D and 3D

Last edited:
Jurassic World (3D Blu-ray)

Format: Blu-ray 3D Steelbook
Number of Discs 2
2D and 3D

That's what the listing info has on the website

Note
Film Arena also have the same steelbook with same artwork
2D and 3D

I know only HMV and FA has advertised as both disk 2D+3D
It is strange all other countries have not yet announced the 3D
It is so unusual for such a big release with so many country releasing it.
Reason why I am puzzeled as I find it is early to pre-order as I am sure many other country will update their listing.
But this is not normal, it's Jurassic World of course most will want the 3D to go with it.

That's what Universal thinks: let's give a local UK seller the only EU 3D steelbook exclusive (so we make hard for people outside UK to buy it) and let's release a 3D steelbook in Czech, with non understandable language tracks like hungarian, czech, romanian, so that french, german, italian, spanish people are not pleased to buy it; then we release a 2D steelbook in Germany, Italy, France, Spain so people wanting the 3D will buy the 3D amaray too, and we gain much more than releasing a single 3D steelbook in those countries :D:D
Just my two cents :D:D

Reactions: Sargast
That's what Universal thinks: let's give a local UK seller the only EU 3D steelbook exclusive (so we make hard for people outside UK to buy it) and let's release a 3D steelbook in Czech, with non understandable language tracks like hungarian, czech, romanian, so that french, german, italian, spanish people are not pleased to buy it; then we release a 2D steelbook in Germany, Italy, France, Spain so people wanting the 3D will buy the 3D amaray too, and we gain much more than releasing a single 3D steelbook in those countries :D:D
Just my two cents :D:D
tumblr_nn33n7eEfk1r9adcao2_500.jpg

Reactions: bradipolpo
Contacted Amazon.de and the customer service representative told me that they have checked and the Amazon steelbook for Jurassic World is NOT 3D.
Assuming that will be the same for the other amazon sites.

Reactions: Actarus
Slightly off topic but I preordered this last month from HMV and my card expires end of this month. Only problem is I can't find anywhere on their site I can update my order with my new card details. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!