Jurassic World (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 19th, 2015
Purchase link: Jurassic World (UK shipping only)
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy Hosted by: Naughtius Maximus < Click

CIbD590WEAA8GGC.jpg

Last edited:
totally random I know but doesn't anyone happen to does this include Arabic subtitles?
None of the UK Blu-ray releases of the three existing Jurassic titles (including Jurassic Park 3D) have Arabic subtitles, so it doesn't look promising.

Didn't work for me, but "STEELBOOKTEN" did

STEEL10 doesn't work anymore for me today either though as you say STEELBOOKTEN does.

However, when I posted the information on the 23rd it clearly did - as you can see from posts from other members that made the purchase with the discount.

I posted directly after receiving email notification from Xtra-vision which reads "Best price for new steelbooks plus an extra 10% off voucher just for you. . . Get extra 10% of all steelbooks in stock with code STEEL10."

Based on this message I thought that maybe it wouldn't work for pre-orders but it did.

Thanks for posting the STEELBOOKTEN code today which reduces the prices of the following to:-

MONSTERS 2: DARK CONTINENT - GBP 15.29
PIXELS - GBP 16.19
FANTASTIC FOUR - GBP 17.99
JURASSIC WORLD - 17.99
STAR WARS (5 of the 6 available) - GBP 17.99

Last edited:
STEEL10 doesn't work anymore for me today either though as you say STEELBOOKTEN does.

However, when I posted the information on the 23rd it clearly did - as you can see from posts from other members that made the purchase with the discount.

I posted directly after receiving email notification from Xtra-vision which reads "Best price for new steelbooks plus an extra 10% off voucher just for you. . . Get extra 10% of all steelbooks in stock with code STEEL10."

Thanks for the STEELBOOKTEN code which reduces the prices of the following to:-

MONSTERS 2: DARK CONTINENT - GBP 15.29
PIXELS - GBP 16.19
FANTASTIC FOUR - GBP 17.99
JURASSIC WORLD - 17.99
STAR WARS (5 of the 6 available) - GBP 17.99

Also works on Fast & Furious 7

I'm starting to wonder if this indeed will include the 3D disc at all.

Most other countries release for this DOESN'T come with 3D and those that do are significantly priced higher. It doesn't even mention 3D in the main description on any of HMV/XTRA-VISION sites or in my order history. Only in the item listing if you scroll down. Seems very blasé to me.

I'm starting to wonder if this indeed will include the 3D disc at all.

Most other countries release for this DOESN'T come with 3D and those that do are significantly priced higher. It doesn't even mention 3D in the main description on any of HMV/XTRA-VISION sites or in my order history. Only in the item listing if you scroll down. Seems very blasé to me.

Looks again under format......

image.jpg

Reactions: Kashby
This is HMV's new packaging courtesy of @paulboland. I take it Xtra-Vision is the same....

10628531_10207056764798101_5594770575521575708_n-jpg.185948

11933382_10207056764838102_994428075829888614_n-jpg.185949

This was how I received my copy of Chappie from HMV, but the original copy I ordered from Xtra-Vision was just sent in a standard cardboard mailer and arrived damaged. So no, don't assume that HMV and Xtra-Vision will use the same packaging.

After my experience with Xtra-Vision, I have now pre-ordered all future HMV exclusives from HMV, despite the discounts / lower prices to be had from Xtra-Vision.

Returning my damaged copy of Chappie to Xtra-Vision was a pain. Unlike other online retailers, they do not provide a pre-paid returns label. Instead, I had to pay for the postage up front (at international rates for UK to Dublin), which they then recredited me in the form of an electronic voucher to use on their website! I ended up ordering a title I wanted in a standard Amaray case rather than risk receiving another damaged steelbook.

This was how I received my copy of Chappie from HMV, but the original copy I ordered from Xtra-Vision was just sent in a standard cardboard mailer and arrived damaged. So no, don't assume that HMV and Xtra-Vision will use the same packaging.

After my experience with Xtra-Vision, I have now pre-ordered all future HMV exclusives from HMV, despite the discounts / lower prices to be had from Xtra-Vision.

Returning my damaged copy of Chappie to Xtra-Vision was a pain. Unlike other online retailers, they do not provide a pre-paid returns label. Instead, I had to pay for the postage up front (at international rates for UK to Dublin), which they then recredited me in the form of an electronic voucher to use on their website! I ended up ordering a title I wanted in a standard Amaray case rather than risk receiving another damaged steelbook.
Thanks for that update. :)

Looks like we can't take anything for granted so. As the sites, prices, even the companies are the same, I assumed it was safe to think the packaging would be the same.

But you know what they say about assume..........:D