Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know if the German audio track will be included?
Thanx!

The only two language tracks listed on the FA site are English and Czech. However, the rear artwork, shown in the link kindly posted by @harvester84, clearly shows considerably more language options to be available.

Here you can see back cover of 2d+3d amaray edition. http://www.film-arena.cz/article/jursky-svet-zname-specifikace-ceskeho-blu-ray-disku The disc should be the same of every edition I hope.

Unfortunately, since the print size is so small, it's very difficult to read what the language and subtitle options are. I have, however, found another site, albeit a Slovak one (nator.sk), which does fully list those language options for both 2D and 3D discs.

Disc 1 2D

Soundtracks:

DTS-HD MA 7.1 English. DTS 5.1 Czech, Portuguese, Russian, Hungarian, Spanish, Thai, Polish, Turkish.

Subtitles:

English (descriptive), Czech, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Spanish, Chinese, Croatian, Estonian, Hebrew, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Romanian, Polish, Russian, Slovenian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian.

Disc 2 3D

Soundtracks:

DTS-HD MA 7.1 English. DTS 5.1 Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Turkish.

Subtitles:

English (descriptive), Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Estonian, Hebrew, Greek, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Romanian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish.

@Marina Blue @Flloydo @nicblue @psychoscot @metal hunter @smileyx9 @Bengaloo

Hello Ninja Fellow Members, just in case you happened not to be aware of this so not to miss this FAC which will be Epic I am sure,
GB will be opening soon (when is soon ? soon ! :p)

View attachment 191914

Cheers Mate,

Your probably never going to speak to me again (and maybe allot of you for that matter) but I really can't stand that slip!!!! I know I know but it looks ugly to me. I know they will do a fine job on the finish (I see the ex MACHINA one earlier and really wished I had ordered - but it was before I really noticed FA and I have the zavvi version anyway)
I check out the full beauty shot when revealed and it may be only the slip I don't like. We'll see

Also I have this on pre order with xvision for a really good price

Cheers though

Last edited:
Reactions: Actarus and PKAVFC
...I really can't stand that slip!!!! I know I know but it looks ugly to me. I know they will do a fine job on the finish (I see the ex MACHINA one earlier and really wished I had ordered - but it was before I really noticed FA and I have the zavvi version anyway)
I check out the full beauty shot when revealed and it may be only the slip I don't like. We'll see

Also I have this on pre order with xvision for a really good price

Cheers though

You have the right not to like it, not everyone will, to each his own and we collect for ourselves and nobody else, so we do what feels right to us, so what if this one is not for you, another member will be happy to get that free space in the GB ;)

You have the right not to like it, not everyone will, to each his own and we collect for ourselves and nobody else, so we do what feels right to us, so what if this one is not for you, another member will be happy to get that free space in the GB ;)

Very wise words

(Would of considered if it was the shark image from the underground tank thing that was on speculation a while back) I'll still check the final shot out