Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
I would have thought the Terminator Genysis GB would have been opened before this one? :rolleyes:
The Genisys GB is not being opened until the second variant is shown. Film Arena haven't provided it yet, hence it's not been opened.

---

Besides, this GB has been delayed indefinitely, right @Apollon? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: luke98
Cheers Steve,

Your probably never going to speak to me again (and maybe allot of you for that matter) but I really can't stand that slip!!!! I know I know but it looks ugly to me. I know they will do a fine job on the finish (I see the ex MACHINA one earlier and really wished I had ordered - but it was before I really noticed FA and I have the zavvi version anyway)
I check out the full beauty shot when revealed and it may be only the slip I don't like. We'll see

Also I have this on pre order with xvision for a really good price

Cheers though

Not a fan of it either James. Much like the Nova Choice design, I find it basic and underwhelming.

BUT FA to their credit have a strong customer base, so like all of their releases this will sell out (and fair play to them)

Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks for the answer,I haver never used them before so I checked their shipping rates,holy cow $52 New Zealand $ to ship 1 blu ray,I nearly fainted,now I have to get in that group buy,fingers crossed.

All right mortals, GB opening date will be posted some time tomorrow and you'll be given enough time to prepare yourselves (at least 24 hours). 400 copies.

Excellent! It would be great if this were to happen with all future FA GBs.

Everyone can prepare and plan their day accordingly. No excuses for missing out, and no more incessant posts asking, 'When?'

thanks for the tag @Actarus and @luke98 ..very nice! although was hoping for a different image in the full slip, like the dinos look more menacing or with Chris & Dallas instead of the 2 kids. still picking this over the nova lenti as FA will shower us with goodies..

p.s. FA, hope you do Jurassic Park, The Lost World & Jurassic Park III @carllenc @Collector03601

awful artwork. out of all the things that happened in the film they go with this............i know they are limited to what pics they can use but they could of done better than this. pass for me

Of all the choices, the boys? I'm not feeling this one. Can't love em all, i suppose.

Thanks for getting the pics up though, now i can adjust and get a better idea of which version i do want.

Hi all! New member here!

ok so here's my situation... So I completely dropped the ball on this.

I thought it was going to look exactly like the HMV version, so I didn't buy it.
They just revealed what it was going to look today and I knew that I had to have it.

So now it says "Preparing" on the order page, what does that mean? Did I miss it??
ohnoes.gif

I joined this forum cause it seemed like you guys are experts at this. What's the story here?

I thought it was going to look exactly like the HMV version, so I didn't buy it.
They just revealed what it was going to look today and I knew that I had to have it.

So now it says "Preparing" on the order page, what does that mean? Did I miss it??
ohnoes.gif
The steelbook itself will still probably be identical.
Filmarena always produces great Full Slips when part of their FAC so you can rarely go wrong with their releases.
"Preparing" means exactly that, so they're still designing beauty shots and putting the information for this release out there. It has not been made available to order yet but the GB here on the forums will open soon and most likely a good time before you'll be able to pre-order direct from FA's site. No worries then as you have not missed it.
And if you want to be sure to get this, just sign up for the GB when it opens. For that, you just have to put your name, country and quantity down in the according thread which has not yet been opened. Just follow this thread (click on "Watch Thread" above) and you'll not miss out on any update shared for this release. :thumbs: