Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
The steelbook itself will still probably be identical.
Filmarena always produces great Full Slips when part of their FAC so you can rarely go wrong with their releases.
"Preparing" means exactly that, so they're still designing beauty shots and putting the information for this release out there. It has not been made available to order yet but the GB here on the forums will open soon and most likely a good time before you'll be able to pre-order direct from FA's site. No worries then as you have not missed it.
And if you want to be sure to get this, just sign up for the GB when it opens. For that, you just have to put your name, country and quantity down in the according thread which has not yet been opened. Just follow this thread (click on "Watch Thread" above) and you'll not miss out on any update shared for this release. :thumbs:

OMG thank you so much! I now feel much more relaxed! It was crazy cause the Film Arena website that the collector's gift set was up for pre-order and I panicked! After calming down I just realized they meant the version with the statues!

Ok. So group buy will open up shortly! I gotta check this forum often then!

Once again, Thank you!!! :happy:

Reactions: Drum18
Pretty poor artwork in my opinion. A dinosaur head looking half asleep and two ugly kids on the back. With the multitude of options available for this movie it seems like a big letdown.

Yeah, I'm not really digging the artwork on this one. The kids getting on the full slip over Claire or Owen is a really odd choice and I'll always associate that promo image of Indominus with this ad tie in unfortunately:

jurassic-world-tv-spot-ingen-viral-video-and-mercedes-ad.jpg

Just imo, but unless Universal is being super strict on the artwork there's way better options.

I think the slip is perfect for this film.

The whole point of the movie is that the kids go missing in the park (so they are central characters). The indominous Rex is the new Dino (created specifically for this movie)

Not sure what else people want. At least its not plastered with Star Lords mug or the T-Rex again.

I think it's fresh and unique and I like it. Going to look amazing in hand if FA spot gloss it like Commando.

I think the slip is perfect for this film.

The whole point of the movie is that the kids go missing in the park (so they are central characters). The indominous Rex is the new Dino (created specifically for this movie)

Not sure what else people want. At least its not plastered with Star Lords mug or the T-Rex again.

I think it's fresh and unique and I like it. Going to look amazing in hand if FA spot gloss it like Commando.

:thumbs:

Yeah. I gotta say. I really like the cover.

I just think it's so unique and different from any of the covers that we've seen from this movie. Plus, I've always loved that image of the Indominus.

When you think about it, the movie didn't really have that many posters.
The only good poster they had is the one that is being overused by everyone for everything, which the Christ Pratt and Raptors posters.

Sure the Mosasaur one looks nice, but I don't think it would have fit with the movie. I like this one a lot. :D
But at the same time, I can understand why a lot of people are displeased with it.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
@Andycadle84 @AlienKing @tono06 @tristar6 @Hamill82 @RabbitChen @UpsetSmiley @Hooltra

Hello Ninja Fellow Members, just in case you happened not to be aware of this so not to miss this FAC which will be Epic I am sure,
GB will be opening soon (when is soon ? soon ! :p)

View attachment 191919

Cheers bud :). I kept seeing the thread pop up but it's another movie I haven't yet seen. I'm hearing all kinds of negative and positive reviews for this one.

But hey Film Arena will give it the perfect make-over treatment. That full slip I think I'm warming to it - I think that sold it.

Excellent! It would be great if this were to happen with all future FA GBs.

Everyone can prepare and plan their day accordingly. No excuses for missing out, and no more incessant posts asking, 'When?'

Not always possible unfortunately as more often than not, FA gives Karel a very short notice and a specific time frame to revert back with the needed quantity. That, coupled with the matter of a trade mod's availability (as mentioned in earlier posts in other release threads) make it extremely challenging to do that for all GBs. It'll happen when possible for GBs where the quantity made available is limited, otherwise it's business as usual. Thanks for understanding.