Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : October 8, 2015 (Pre-order date is September 1st, 2PM, Seoul, Korea)
Purchase Link :
Kimchidvd.com - Sold out
Novamnm.com - Live
Price : $39,60

* Pre-order gift is Mosasaurus Retro Postcard.
jjs.png

606568047_ctBuE3nl_image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ChoppedUp, I don't beleive it is free region

it is 100% Region Free !!!

So what exactly is Nova "Choice" and "Non Choice"?

1) None Nova Choice = Regular WWA Korean Steelbook (Basically it is the WWA Steel like we find in every country)
2) Nova Choice = Regular WWA Korean Steelbook + Custom Lenti/1/4 Slip/FullSlip
3) Nova Exclusive = WEA Steelbook + WEA 1/4 Slip / Lenti / FullSlip + Bonus Items

~ NOVA CHOICE Line (WWA Steelbook)

Nova Choice #01 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Nova Choice #02 Edge of Tomorrow
Nova Choice #03 The Dark Knight Rises
Nova Choice #04 Guardians of the Galaxy
Nova Choice #05 Big Hero 6
Nova Choice #06 Jurassic World

~ Nova Exclusive (WEA Steelbook)

Nova Exclusive #01 Drive
Nova Exclusive #02 Lone Survivor
Nova Exclusive #03 Begin Again
Nova Exclusive #04 John Wick
Nova Exclusive #05 The Avengers
Nova Exclusive #06 JSA: Joint Security Area
Nova Exclusive #07 Nightcrawler

@Threat I hope this answers your questions and more...

:happy:

Reactions: Threat
@Threat I hope this answers your questions and more...
:happy:
Yes, thank you for the detailed answer. Their site has some info listed for previous items, but not all.

So Jurassic World will be my first Nova Choice. And once Nightcrawler arrives, that and the Avengers Lenti will be my two Nova Exclusives so far. Cool.
Drive would be the only one I may try to track down since I keep hearing how great it is, but I'm feeling good about this collection so far :)

@Actarus , I didn't even like JW all that much to be honest. It was ok. But I still planned to own it and I only get steelbooks if available. Only US isn't making one, which sucks, so I have to choose which country I want one from. I may still opt for another version, but the limited to 600 copies of the NC appealed to me. I take those type of things into consideration as a collector. Plus the whole rush of getting up at 5am and dealing with nova's magneto servers with everyone else just to see if you can get one before it sells out is part of the whole experience :p