Jurassic World (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nakshatra Cine Museum Exclusive - #2) [India]

crossbow

Premium Supporter
Feb 14, 2013
India
Release date: Oct' 15 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: Lenticular Slip

This and FF7 NCM exclusives will be a part of unique series from NCM. Series Name will be declared soon.

JURASSIC1.jpg

JURASSIC2.jpg JURASSIC3.jpg
- 3D + 2D
- WWA Steelbook art.
- Additional stuff TBD
- More details to follow.

Last edited:
i find it very strange, why would they use my mockup :p i suck at Photoshop :rofl: i just used a poster i see it on other forums too :confused: we need a badass Lenticular Full Slip package :naughty: here is what i want for the package @himanshu @crossbow
View attachment 194115
@luke98 If they use your mockup, that would be fu**ing EPIC! :woot: :notworthy: :cool: I'll purchase this and send it over to you so I can get an autograph! :D 'The Luke98 Mockup Exclusive' ;)

Wooo this is FANTASTIC so glad I passed on the HMV and others . Rearly like the color fade from dark to light. LOOKS like a fossil .

Any more details yet ? .
I think thats just bad illumination not an effect, the piece of paper (or whatever it is resting on) in the background also goes from dark to light.....

@RhodW

Agreed yhea can see where your coming from .

To me though the colours on the actual steelbook look more in depth than other Jurassic World relises.

Like I said could be me . Interested to see what the price rest of the package is :hungry: .

Wooo this is FANTASTIC so glad I passed on the HMV and others . Rearly like the color fade from dark to light. LOOKS like a fossil .

Any more details yet ? .

Definitely interested in this if the slip turns out that good, but it will be VERY hard to top Nova's which has one of the best lenti's ever made.:thumbs:

Reactions: Scary Hair
Definitely interested in this if the slip turns out that good, but it will be VERY hard to top Nova's which has one of the best lenti's ever made.:thumbs:

You know mate, talking of Lenticulars, have you seen the generic one on the Amaray? Really very good indeed - could be the same for all I know.

Anyhow, on the basis that you never cut off all avenues, has anyone any idea when the GB for this may arise?

If this turns out to be a strong overall package, I just may recant; so GB folks, any ideas?

Himashu was sick and that's why we didn't get any updates in the past month. Once he gets better, he'll update you guys on what's going on with all the NCM exclusives.

And since F&F7 thread is closed, let me reassure those who are wondering. It is still happening, he just can't confirm the new release date yet. It turned out to be a pretty cool package. Unfortunately, I don't have any pics to show you guys.

You know what they say, "patience is virtue" :)

Last edited: