Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release date: October 7th, 2015
Purchase links: Regular SteelBook Edition - Collector Box Edition (LIVE)
Price: NT$1,020 (SteelBook Edition) - NT$1,200 (Collector Edition)

Collector Edition comes with:
(1) 31 pages booklet
(2) Exclusive Special Feature DVD

jurwordb1.jpg
jurwordb2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hoping Novamedia do JW, as they haven't decided on it yet :)

It would indeed be good if we were to get a proper exclusive edition. Full Slip/Lenticular Slip, booklet, Steelbook with alternative artwork (preferably not that of the photoshopped German Saturn release), 2D & 3D discs, plus the bonus features on a Blu-ray not a DVD.

If not Nova, then hopefully Blufans, although that wouldn't happen anytime soon.

Given that "Jurassic World" was the most successful of this year's blockbusters, it's strange that Universal has yet to pull out all the stops as far as a definitive Steelbook release is concerned.

I like the WWA so I'd just be happy for Film Arena or HDZeta to pick this up... Oh wait they are :D

Looks like it's a miss for the regular edition for me, CE will be the one to get outta Taiwan and for the collection purpose only :cigar:

If a movie is a BO hit, Studios don't care about their first Home video release in Steelbook format. However they start putting more effort for re-releases. That's why most of the new Blockbuster releases are getting mediocre to average treatment. The trend has been set and only retailers like Blufans or some select Korean retailer have the power to do a proper release but at the expense of time.

I was able to get an order placed for the Collector's Edition and there were no issues during the payment process. Not sure what I can suggest to help, but perhaps restart your web browser and try again? First time that I have heard of the payment by Visa failing for jsdvd. I hope it all gets resolved quickly and you are able to get your order in.

Thanks for the heads up, lenticularis, as I did not see it on their steelbook page earlier today for pre-order.

@RabbitChen @DJHilalo how does jsdvd pack steelbooks and Collector box sets ? Do they put care in the packaging ? is it in a sturdy box with lots of bubble wrap ? also do they send always OCD copies as Taiwan always produce, are they careful when selecting items and do they come looking MINT or different condition ?

never ordered from them this would be helpful knowing about this.

@Actarus I don't know if you've ever ordered from Novamedia. But JSDVD uses as many bubble-wrap as they do. So absolutly no problem. You could play soccer with their packages and the steelbook would arrive mint.:joy:

Reactions: Actarus and harry
Yep what the guys up said, nothing to worry about, their packaging is one of the best, lots of bubble wraps for extra protection (per item inside) in a thick sturdy cardboard box. Never ever had any issues with their parcels. As for their steels, they are always sealed and in mint condition, if for any reason the item have some manufacturing issues they tend do highlight it in an email prior to shipping/paying for postage and await for customer reply to proceed etc.

Reactions: Actarus
@Actarus I don't know if you've ever ordered from Novamedia. But JSDVD uses as many bubble-wrap as they do. So absolutly no problem. You could play soccer with their packages and the steelbook would arrive mint.:joy:

Yep what the guys up said, nothing to worry about, their packaging is one of the best, lots of bubble wraps for extra protection (per item inside) in a thick sturdy cardboard box. Never ever had any issues with their parcels. As for their steels, they are always sealed and in mint condition, if for any reason the item have some manufacturing issues they tend do highlight it in an email prior to shipping/paying for postage and await for customer reply to proceed etc.

Thanks so much guys for the reply and how they do proceed with order, its always worrisome to order from a new place, but from the description of it I see there is no worry to have, plus when you email them they are always very caring. Thank you so much really appreciated.

Ordered the Box FullSlip of course WOW a FullSlip from Taiwan and ALL IN CHINESE it's a dream, the Box is so sleek with the chinese no English, really really nice from the Pictures. I hope when receiving them they will be great quality FullSlips, never saw/ordered any FullSlips from Taiwan.

Reactions: Hatori