Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release date: October 7th, 2015
Purchase links: Regular SteelBook Edition - Collector Box Edition (LIVE)
Price: NT$1,020 (SteelBook Edition) - NT$1,200 (Collector Edition)

Collector Edition comes with:
(1) 31 pages booklet
(2) Exclusive Special Feature DVD

jurwordb1.jpg
jurwordb2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a listing of what's included on the bonus DVD for the Scandinavian Jurassic World steelbook release (Blu-ray 2D + Bonus DVD). I imagine it's the same bonus DVD wherever it's included in a release:

BONUS DVD Disc Content

CLASSIC JURASSIC (5 min est)
Cast and crew reflect on moments where they were awestruck at being in a Jurassic film.

BUILDING THE GYROSPHERE (5-7 min est)

A look at the full journey of bringing the park’s iconic attraction to life.

YOUR HOST FOR JURASSIC WORLD… JIMMY FALLON! (5 min est)

On-set with Jimmy Fallon and Colin Trevorrow as they create the park’s tour guide video.

JURASSIC PROPS (5 min est)

A show & tell of the film’s iconic props…which also include live snakes!

THE EXPERTS (5 min est)

Famous paleontologist Jack Horner discusses the science and facts that have influenced the film. Also included is a chat with Phil Tippett, an expert on how dinosaurs should move.

THE SOUND AND THE FURY (5-7 min est)

Join the award-winning sound designers at Skywalker Sound as they give iconic voices to Jurassic World’s dinosaurs, then sit in with Michael Giacchino and a full studio orchestra at the film’s scoring session.

I dont think thats whats on the bonus disc as otherwise its not really anything extra. All those are on the UK disc with the movie. BBFC has rated them but there is no UK bonus disc.

I dont think thats whats on the bonus disc as otherwise its not really anything extra. All those are on the UK disc with the movie. BBFC has rated them but there is no UK bonus disc.
When I search for "Jurassic World Blu-ray bonus features", multiple sites seem to come up with these lists (presumably announced by Universal):

BONUS FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO BLU-RAY:
  • WELCOME TO JURASSIC WORLD
  • JURASSIC WORLD: ALL-ACCESS PASS
  • INNOVATION CENTER TOUR WITH CHRIS PRATT
  • JURASSIC’S CLOSEST SHAVES
BLU-RAY AND DVD BONUS FEATURES
  • DELETED SCENES
  • DINOSAURS ROAM ONCE AGAIN
  • CHRIS & COLIN TAKE ON THE WORLD

When I search for "Jurassic World Blu-ray bonus features", multiple sites seem to come up with these lists (presumably announced by Universal):

BONUS FEATURES EXCLUSIVE TO BLU-RAY:
  • WELCOME TO JURASSIC WORLD
  • JURASSIC WORLD: ALL-ACCESS PASS
  • INNOVATION CENTER TOUR WITH CHRIS PRATT
  • JURASSIC’S CLOSEST SHAVES
BLU-RAY AND DVD BONUS FEATURES
  • DELETED SCENES
  • DINOSAURS ROAM ONCE AGAIN
  • CHRIS & COLIN TAKE ON THE WORLD

Hmm that must mean Universal submitted the bonus disc features but no retailer in UK has announced bonus disc. I may cancel my hmv order and get Taiwan then.

WOW that looks sooooo Nice !!!! so happy I grabbed this but a bit disappointed that they changed the Title from Traditional Chinese to English on the FullSlip, it looked so much better in Chinese, but what a great FullSlip collector edition :happy:

Reactions: DJHilalo and luke98
thanks for shared photos @hung17 , this looks a lot nicer than I thought but not so crazy much about the booklet, with all the layout / photos composed, especially that wrong spelled... anyway @hung17 can you give me details about that Bonus Disc, is it blu-ray or DVD and what's the contents? thank you very much :thumbs:

Great looking package but can't stop laughing at Bryce Dallas howar !! Lol