Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

huggy2k4

Premium Supporter
Jun 8, 2012
Hull, England
Release date: November 5, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99 - £19.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

01-347739.JPG

02-347739.JPG
03-347739.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It says "Artwork TBC" in the description and the banner on the main page of their website so there's still hope (fingers crossed)

The plain black artwork is just pure laziness. Someone had traded one of the ZOOM steels into my local CeX and the quality was just awful so I hope this doesn't follow suit
So it does! Still not getting my hopes too high though.

Just pre ordered will defo go good with my other 4 recently from zoom .
Does anyone know also if there will be a uk greatest showman steelbook ever as seen the eu one ?

IMG_5073.JPG
In the actual opening credits the Jurassic World logo/letters are filled with glowingly lava and floating embers. Simply adding THAT would rescue this design and stop I think from being so dull and similar to the last one. The black would actually highlight the glowing orange and really make it pop.

Last edited:
So I'm forced to pay 4K tax again? :rolleyes::angry:

Ordered! Although I want the 4K version, I agree that there should be a cheaper non-4K variant available for those that don't want or need the 4K disc.

this one works out better value for money than the Deadpool 2 steelbook they have. Thats the same price but no 3D(as the movie was never filmed/converted into 3D) - by right, that one should be £24.99.
With this we\re getting a 3rd format for the same price

View attachment 377752 In the actual opening credits the Jurassic World logo/letters are filled with glowingly lava and floating embers. Simply adding THAT would rescue this design and stop I think from being so dull and similar to the last one. The black would actually highlight the glowing orange and really make it pop.

Yeah. I like that. If they use that logo with the rest styled similarly to the previous 4 that’s look really good.

Do we think there’s going to be a non-4K version or an I just going to have to sell the 4K disc on eBay?

Not my usual approach, as I haven't quite used official poster art like I usually do... but I wanted it to match the original JP steels (not the recent boring black ones) and loved @Stuc's suggestion of giving the logo a "lava" effect, only this made it difficult to find anything that worked for the back, so I just went with an image of the eye from one of the trailers, which is why it looks a bit low-res (I tried my best to fix it), but you get the idea. :p

Anyway, here's my concept...

#128 Jurassic World 2 (SC).png

Pre-order put in. Just back from the Imax and loved it. The last one was a bit of a nostalgia trip, but this one I preferred more. Just loved it! Great edge of seat suspense moments and jumps! Day one purchase.

Not my usual approach, as I haven't quite used official poster art like I usually do... but I wanted it to match the original JP steels (not the recent boring black ones) and loved @Stuc's suggestion of giving the logo a "lava" effect, only this made it difficult to find anything that worked for the back, so I just went with an image of the eye from one of the trailers, which is why it looks a bit low-res (I tried my best to fix it), but you get the idea. :p

View attachment 377919
Great job Noodles!:) That looks far better than the plain silver logo. I’m not a fan at all of the plain black with just the logo on. The original ones were much better then the recent re-releases.

Reactions: Noodles

View attachment 377919

Much better than the one they're actually selling. Once again it's a case of buying some great looking steelbooks....new film comes out....new steelbook doesn't match original steelbooks :facepalm:.

I get so pissed off with studios doing this to collectors :angry::angry::angry:.

Pre-order put in. Just back from the Imax and loved it. The last one was a bit of a nostalgia trip, but this one I preferred more. Just loved it! Great edge of seat suspense moments and jumps! Day one purchase.
Good to hear, not out across the pond yet but at least the trailer looked like it was going back to roots.

Much better than the one they're actually selling. Once again it's a case of buying some great looking steelbooks....new film comes out....new steelbook doesn't match original steelbooks :facepalm:.

I get so pissed off with studios doing this to collectors :angry::angry::angry:.

Are you a jelly brain? The artwork says TBC on the website. The artwork is never announced at this stage.

• Thanks
Reactions: snooloui
I love Cinema Swag Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom was good, But World 1 was alot better, 2 didnt have the same Jurassic Park feel to it.

59F70E99-3B57-418F-8644-757EA95290EF.jpeg