Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Tagline: The park is gone

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Juan Antonio Bayona

Cast: Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Isabella Sermon, Rafe Spall, James Cromwell, Justice Smith, Daniella Pineda, Geraldine Chaplin, Ted Levine, Toby Jones, BD Wong, Jeff Goldblum, Michael Papajohn, Robert Emms, Charlie Rawes, Daniel Stisen, Kamil Lemieszewski

Release: 2018-06-06

Runtime: 128

Plot: Several years after the demise of Jurassic World, a volcanic eruption threatens the remaining dinosaurs on the island of Isla Nublar. Claire Dearing, the former park manager and founder of the Dinosaur Protection Group, recruits Owen Grady to help prevent the extinction of the dinosaurs once again.

Attachments

• jurassic.png
    jurassic.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 1,950
It's funny you mention that as I think trailers these days are so bad you pretty much get the highlights before you even put your bum on a cinema seat. They really should be avoided or trailers designed to tease at what the film may be about instead of getting away the entire plot....

• Thanks
Reactions: vexred
It's funny you mention that as I think trailers these days are so bad you pretty much get the highlights before you even put your bum on a cinema seat. They really should be avoided or trailers designed to tease at what the film may be about instead of getting away the entire plot....

the trailer really does give you all the beats of the film. If people haven't watched this trailer and want to see the film don't watch it.

I'm weak... I watched the final trailer. I should've not watched the final trailer. It's awesome, but as already said, it shows way too much. Like, poor Rexy is an alcoholic now. And Blue is a genderfluid secret agent for the Men in Black. Whoa! Oh, sorry... spoilers. My bad.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
That final trailer's kinda put me off the film to be honest...

Blue is basically now side a sidekick? :rofl:

Reactions: C.C. 95
That final trailer's kinda put me off the film to be honest...

Blue is basically now side a sidekick? :rofl:

Didn't the trailer show him die? I started by hating the trailer if that's the case due to it being a massive spoiler but by the end of it I didn't care as I'm now really looking forward to this :p

To quote The Master from The deadly assassin “Resistance is futile “ Got to see this Hope plenty of people get eaten Not enough eaten in the last one

Didn't the trailer show him die? I started by hating the trailer if that's the case due to it being a massive spoiler but by the end of it I didn't care as I'm now really looking forward to this :p
Oh? I guess I must've missed that lol... I lost interest part way through. :yawn:

"Blue" is to JW:FK as
"Murph" is to INTERSTELLAR.
Geezus. In just the trailer, they must have said "Blue" 10 times.
Haha yeah, before that trailer, I'd completely forgotten he was called Blue... no chance of that happening now. :rolleyes:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Glad I watched that final trailer. Saves me money. Looks awful

As if that dinosaur sneaked In that room on thin glass and opened the door quietly and so elegantly!!!! Da Fuk!