Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Tagline: The park is gone

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Juan Antonio Bayona

Cast: Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Isabella Sermon, Rafe Spall, James Cromwell, Justice Smith, Daniella Pineda, Geraldine Chaplin, Ted Levine, Toby Jones, BD Wong, Jeff Goldblum, Michael Papajohn, Robert Emms, Charlie Rawes, Daniel Stisen, Kamil Lemieszewski

Release: 2018-06-06

Runtime: 128

Plot: Several years after the demise of Jurassic World, a volcanic eruption threatens the remaining dinosaurs on the island of Isla Nublar. Claire Dearing, the former park manager and founder of the Dinosaur Protection Group, recruits Owen Grady to help prevent the extinction of the dinosaurs once again.

Attachments

• jurassic.png
    jurassic.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 1,949
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018)

Tagline: Life finds a way.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Juan Antonio Bayona[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Pratt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bryce Dallas Howard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rafe Spall[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Toby Jones[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Justice Smith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniella Pineda[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ted Levine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeff Goldblum[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]BD Wong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Papajohn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Emms[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charlie Rawes[/ACTOR]

Plot: With all of the wonder, adventure and thrills synonymous with one of the most popular and successful franchises in cinema history, this all-new motion-picture event sees the return of favorite characters and dinosaurs along with new breeds more awe-inspiring and terrifying than ever before.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
udVYDmztF5UtMro1nbowRrt3ITa.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

A few media outlets are reporting a sequel (5th movie) for Jurassic Park

... And Chris Pratt has signed on

http://www.mtv.com.au/chris-pratt/n...sic-world-sequel-and-it-will-star-chris-pratt
http://time.com/3920390/chris-pratt-jurassic-world-sequel/

Here's how Jurassic World sets itself up for a sequel, with comments from Colin Trevorrow (via cinemablend)

Heads-up, contains spoilers:

After the end credits of Jurassic World began to roll, you may have found yourself wondering, How they hell are they going to continue this franchise? After all, the theme park turns out to be a rather massive disaster after the Indomnius rex gets through with it, and it’s pretty hard to imagine anyone bankrolling the place to get back on its feet. What you may not noticed, however, is that the movie actually does do a very clever job of setting up a Jurassic Park 5/Jurassic World 2, and it’s all thanks to the exit of BD Wong’s Dr. Henry Wu, and the concept of the proliferation of technology.

When I had the chance to chat with co-writer/director Colin Trevorrow about Jurassic World last weekend, he revealed to me some fascinating details about his ideas for an upcoming sequel. Thinking about Dr. Wu’s rather mysterious exit from the movie - hopping on to a helicopter with a case full of dinosaur embryos – I asked the filmmaker if his departure had anything to do with future plans for the franchise, and he explained not only what he was thinking in terms of plot and theme, but also revealed a key line that wound up not making the final cut of the movie. Said Trevorrow,
I feel like that was something that we did in terms of plot that opens up a potential sequel, but I think there’s things that we did in terms of theme that might be more viable. There’s actually a line we cut from the movie, and sometimes I wonder if I should have… but in that scene with BD Wong and Irrfan Kahn, he used to say, ‘How long do you think you can control it? We won’t always be the only ones who can make a dinosaur.’
Similar to how Jurassic World was partially inspired by the idea of a young kid playing with his phone and being unimpressed by a Tyrannosaurus rex standing right in front of him, Colin Trevorrow noted that there’s a way to take the concept of proliferation of technology in our current world and applying it to a future Jurassic Park 5. Said the director,
I thought, that idea, I want to hold it, but that idea to me is a big idea and you know? When we look at various technologies, they go open source at some point, and they proliferate - and I think of a world… a Jurassic World. I changed the title for a reason. It’s not just the name of a theme park, where we coexist with these animals in the way that we do now with other animals in the planet. Don’t go into the jungle! There’s raptors in there! And so there are all kinds of interests who have the ability to make these animals for various needs and purposes. There is potential there.
Some of you will be quick to note that Colin Trevorrow has said that he doesn’t plan to come back and direct Jurassic Park 5, believing that the gig should be passed on to another filmmaker wanting to leave his stamp on the series, but the writer/director also explained to me that he definitely has plans to be involved with the franchise going forward, and merely believes that Jurassic Park is "going to benefit from a new voice every time out."

@bloodsnake007 You just gave me the best idea!!! :woot:
Imagine, Jurassic Space is a Gladiator type of movie where beings from all over the universe send their one 'best' dinosaur into space and they all battle to death. And that T-Rexstronaut is what the humans sent from Earth :woot::woot::wow::LOL:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@bloodsnake007 You just gave me the best idea!!! :woot:
Imagine, Jurassic Space is a Gladiator type of movie where beings from all over the universe send their one 'best' dinosaur into space and they all battle to death. And that T-Rexstronaut is what the humans sent from Earth :woot::woot::wow::LOL:
@AlienKing LMFAO! :woot: That's crazy awesome! I'd definitely go see that! :hilarious: 'Battle of the Dinostronauts'! :wacky:

We better get back on topic before we yelled at by Mods :D

Reactions: AlienKing
All the fears of Jurassic World before it was even titled that were based on the rumours left off at the end of the latest movie. All with disastrous results according to the hideous scripts. It was only when they went back to the essence of what the first story was that they managed to find the audience again. Let’s hope they don’t go into cross breeding / genetic mutation / super soldiers etc…

Last edited:
Transformers / Jurassic World crossover where Grimlock is King of all the Dinos.

__me_grimlock__me_king____by_fargnay-d41ikf5.jpg

I hope the sequel doesn't go into the one of the original story ideas for World where it was Human-Raptor hybrids
GRIMLOCK!
grimlock.gif
:woot: F**K YEAH! :notworthy:

I'm with you @Tacozilla a HUGE "HELL NO!" to dumb ideas like Human-Raptor Hybrids! :wacky: :hilarious:

I'm surprised they have never looked at the classic 200AD comic strip classic "Flesh". that could easily pave the way for a sequel..........

A mass extinction event for mankind, let the clock go full circle and take us back millions of years where it all began while invoking something along the lines of Ray Bradburys classic novel A sound of Thunder and lay to rest that wretched movie.

Universal has announced a release date of June 22nd, 2018 for the currently untitled Jurassic World sequel. They don't even have a director either, since Colin Trevorrow said he wouldn't be back again after Jurassic World. However, it's likely the story will continue with Chris Pratt's raptor tamer character Owen. Beyond that, details are sparse because the movie is three years away; they just wanted to set a deadline for when it has to be out in theaters (before the buzz dies off). Based on the box office, no one should be worried that it's going to make a boatload of cash as long as they find another director who can wrangle big ass dinosaurs. We'll be waiting.

Here's the tweet from @ERCboxoffice confirming the release date for the upcoming Jurassic World sequel:
Image2.jpg

3 years to wait...

Universal has announced a release date of June 22nd, 2018 for the currently untitled Jurassic World sequel. They don't even have a director either, since Colin Trevorrow said he wouldn't be back again after Jurassic World. However, it's likely the story will continue with Chris Pratt's raptor tamer character Owen. Beyond that, details are sparse because the movie is three years away; they just wanted to set a deadline for when it has to be out in theaters (before the buzz dies off). Based on the box office, no one should be worried that it's going to make a boatload of cash as long as they find another director who can wrangle big ass dinosaurs. We'll be waiting.

Here's the tweet from @ERCboxoffice confirming the release date for the upcoming Jurassic World sequel:
View attachment 176989

3 years to wait...
@Drum18 Damn you're fast! :wacky: I just logged in to post the announcement! ;) 3 Years to wait? Bring it on! :woot:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database