Digibook Justice League (2D+3D Limited Edition Digibook) [Korea]

Hmm... I wonder if I should just order this from Korea. I was going to buy it locally from Sunrise Records, but this comes with the 3D disc. It would save me buying the same movie twice.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Hmm... I wonder if I should just order this from Korea. I was going to buy it locally from Sunrise Records, but this comes with the 3D disc. It would save me buying the same movie twice.
Was pondering the exact same thing, but i really wanna support Sunrise so we can get more digibooks/exclusives in the future...

giphy.gif

That was absurdly quick. I guess that helps me with my decision. Double-dipping at Sunrise it is!

I dont know if it's the quality of the GIF or may be because I'm holding it in my hand but the NA version looks clearer. Especially Flash's face.
It's the same. Just like BvS, SS and WW has the same lenti effects as NA counterpart.

Reactions: AlienKing
I’m happy with the lenti on this. It’s nice and clear. Cover art itself is not my favourite though. Still, now I’ve got the BVS, Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman digibooks, I thought I needed it.