Release date: March 26, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99
Group buy: Hosted by Cooey HERE

02-66223.jpg

03-66223.jpg
01-66223.jpg

Last edited:
When I pre-ordered BvS it said it was just 3D but once final artwork was revealed it was the extended cut the same with SS so perhaps they will do the same with this

We can only hope

Enjoyed the movie but personally would've preferred the same tone as MOS and BVS. Was also disappointed with Batman's portrayal but all the other characters were really good.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I just hope when they release the batman with batfleck as the bat that he plays a better role tbh I much preferred batbail in the dark Knight trilogy it's a shame he wasn't signed up for these movies don't get me wrong I think batfleck is good as the bat but I find him a bit cheesy if Im honest

I just hope when they release the batman with batfleck as the bat that he plays a better role tbh I much preferred batbail in the dark Knight trilogy it's a shame he wasn't signed up for these movies don't get me wrong I think batfleck is good as the bat but I find him a bit cheesy if Im honest
Yea, couldn't agree more. Although there's quite a few opinions that this was his last outing as batman. He was good in BVS but can't say the same for JL. I wouldn't mind him doing JL2 but think a new batman would be good for the batman.

• Thanks
Reactions: DeathMetalDemon
Ben Affleck has decided to no do the next batman film
Lot's of rumors at the moment as to who will be the next batman

In the meantime
Ben Affleck has been accused of stealing a batarang from the set and now Warner Bros. is billing him for the theft :LOL:

He replied
There was some other stuff that fell off the truck, like the batarangs and stuff." Apparently people noticed, and Affleck says he heard from the studio because of it :rofl:
Ben defended his actions by saying that it technically isn't stealing if you get billed for the aforementioned item. :rofl:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Ben Affleck has decided to no do batman film

In the meantime
Ben Affleck has been accused of stealing a batarang from the set and now Warner Bros. is billing him for the theft :LOL:

He replied
There was some other stuff that fell off the truck, like the batarangs and stuff." Apparently people noticed, and Affleck says he heard from the studio because of it :rofl:
Ben defended his actions by saying that it technically isn't stealing if you get billed for the aforementioned item. :rofl:
Brilliant

In the meantime

He replied

There’s been nothing official on Affleck leaving the role so anything at this point is speculation much like Daniel Craig who was leaving the Bond role after Spectre only to now be making at least one more

these days, they typically use a better placeholder art than the actual art itself. Just watch them mess this up near release date with something cartoon-y/poop art design.

• Thanks

In the meantime

He replied

Kinda like stealing bathrobes from a hotel and getting billed for those later?
I wouldn't be surprised if Warner decides on their own that Ben Affleck is done as Batman.

He's becoming such a role model for the kids.

-Covering up for Harvey Weinstein
-Accused of sexual harassment himself (with video footage)
-making sexual harassment jokes during interviews causing other cast members to cringe (imagine what Gal Gadot thinks)
-stealing props (which obviously isn't cool with the studio if they decided to bill him for it)
-and still having trouble with his alcohol addiction.

He's played Batman 3 times now. Time to go.

• Thanks
Not read this or the movie thread yet but I’m just about to sit down and give it a go. Hoping it’s better then BvS

• Thanks