Price: £22.99
Group buy: Hosted by Cooey HERE

02-66223.jpg

03-66223.jpg
01-66223.jpg

Last edited:
Is it really that bad

It’s just a little better then BvS but since that was crap it’s not much

The editing, sound, soundtrack etc is meh and the story/narrative is a god damn mess.

Only thing is that it’s a Justice League film and people have wanted it that bad they’d like it whatever it’s like

Some characters like Aquaman and especially the Flash are NOTHING like their characters design wise or personality wise it’s awful for me as a DC comic fan

It’s awful

I give up with the DCCU

Stop what they are doing and reboot, don’t waste Flashpoint doing it

Problem is they are trying to please everyone. I thought Man of Steel was great, BvS was amazing (the extended cut) and Justice League was fun but it had too much Whedon in it. I want to see the original Vision Snyder created.

I gurantee in years to come BvS will be reconised as a great film, Just like watchmen it was panned critically but the directors cut and time allowed people to view it without the hype and they realised Watchmen was a good movie.

It’s just a little better then BvS but since that was crap it’s not much

The editing, sound, soundtrack etc is meh and the story/narrative is a god damn mess.

Only thing is that it’s a Justice League film and people have wanted it that bad they’d like it whatever it’s like

Some characters like Aquaman and especially the Flash are NOTHING like their characters design wise or personality wise it’s awful for me as a DC comic fan
Im just buying the steel coz I'm big dccu fan just want it to add the rest of my steel Collection

• Thanks
Reactions: chza56
Problem is they are trying to please everyone. I thought Man of Steel was great, BvS was amazing (the extended cut) and Justice League was fun but it had too much Whedon in it. I want to see the original Vision Snyder created.

I gurantee in years to come BvS will be reconised as a great film, Just like watchmen it was panned critically but the directors cut and time allowed people to view it without the hype and they realised Watchmen was a good movie.
But marvel do make better movies which is a shame really but I do also like the marvel universe as well

Opinions and all but we will not look at BvS as a great film, again like JL the story and narrative is a mess, even the character development is poorly done. Other little technical things like editing and tone were off aswell. It’s not even a good film in general of you stripped it of the comic book themes. It’s a badly put together film man, the directors cut is small improvement but not by much

Can’t compare it to Watchman that was great only issue critics had was it ran too long, stupid I know but for a comic book fan wanting the full thing it was great. BvS is just a bad film in general unfortunately

People like it, fair enough but I can’t see how people can make it something it’s not. Even with some bad films I like if someone said it was bad I’d go “yeah I know but it does something for me”

• Thanks
Reactions: DeathMetalDemon
these days, they typically use a better placeholder art than the actual art itself. Just watch them mess this up near release date with something cartoon-y/poop art design.

Here's hoping they don't. I'm still trying to get over Spider-Man:Homecoming's steelbook art.:wtf:

Okay so I didn’t mind this. There was a lot of crap and some moments and scenes that didn’t fit or felt rushed (mostly the humour) but I thought it was better than BvS even though I prefer the extended version and batman in general for BvS.
Batman was a little off in this but I preferred justice league supes compared to BvS supes

I also thought this was going to be much longer than it was. It felt too short.
I’m personally hoping on a extended cut

Man of steel is still my favourite DCEU film. Still waiting on a sequel

The humour was awful. A particular moment batman comments on bleeding under the suit annoyed me.
the flash was soooo cringe, I like the way he looked and the visuals around him were awesome but ezras humour was badly timed and just not funny.
The only time the flash made me laugh was when he’s zooming round superman and he looks at him. Ezras facial expression was classic

Loved the flash back of the big fight and you see a lantern and the ring fly off. Thought that was cool.
I’m half and half about the superman fight when he wakes again, just didn’t seem convincing that he was a bit mental but supes in the end fight was quality. Would of preferred if supes skin was more zombie like in that wake up scene :LOL:

I actually really liked the bad guy (whatever his name was). Some good fights with him but his mouth when talking was a bit off due to the CGI

Thought Aquaman and cyborg stood out the most and I enjoyed their characters but as I mentioned above I wasn’t as big on batman in this like I was with him in BvS. And I prefer superman in this compared to him BvS

Maybe because of wheedon it was trying to be avengers too much. Even the DC opening is too much like marvels now lol but I suppose it makes sense and it did look cool. And the start with video footage of superman reminded me of the opening to spidey. I wonder what scenes where reshot and supes had his tash edited out because that seemed like one of them

I thought we was going to see the other side of the scene in BvS when the flash time travels to warn Bruce! I suppose that will happen in another film or just not at all and forgotten about.

Last edited:

I don’t think the General consensus will ever turn around with Batman V Superman, but I do agree that the film will find its audience in the years to come.

I absolutely abhorred the Theatrical Cut of the film simply because it lacked much of the context that the Ultimate Cut gave it: character motivations, subplots that actually have respective set-ups and pay-offs, and FREAKING ESTABLISHING SHOTS.

And while I still don’t think that the Ultimate Cut is a great movie (which isn’t saying much because I rarely think any movie is great), I can understand more of what the film was aiming to be, and I can appreciate what t was going for.

Now, despite all of that- The Justice League seemed to hit all the notes that BVS missed, while simultaneously missing everything that BVS did right. Justice League was a light-hearted and wholly forgettable experience that’s easy to follow, and lacking any sense of vision. Batman V Superman, while being a near utter mess, at least felt like a mess with a directorial vision with a point.

But marvel do make better movies which is a shame really but I do also like the marvel universe as well

I think Marvel consistently makes “Good” movies. Marvel makes movies that appeal to a wide audience and are technically functional on every fundamental level (something that the theatrical cut of Batman V Superman was not)- but my complaint with Marvel is that despite their level of consistency, I don’t think they’ll ever venture out and do something bold. I think that within the next 20 years, the Marvel films will be remembered as a collective event of which occurred, but no one will care or even recall the film-to-film specifics.

• Thanks
Reactions: MerlinT
Nice, but needs the updated marketing ;)
Looks good, but needs Superman though ;)

Too bad the movie was absolute "MEH". I never had any hopes for it but i thought it would be better than it was. It must have the worst comic book movie villain in history, ever. And I thought Malekith in Thor 2 was bad o_O
Thanks chaps! :)

That was actually my original plan, but the inclusion of Superman knocks the proportions all off and so it doesn't apply well to a steelbook unfortunately, since all you see is his head lol.

Look...

example.png

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18