Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99
Group buy: Hosted by Cooey HERE

02-66223.jpg

03-66223.jpg
01-66223.jpg

Last edited:
:LOL: Shocking

I’d actually like the the poster on the precious page as the front (basically the inside mug shot art).
I don’t mind the back but that front is bad. Just like the avenger ones

Will wait for the manta exclusive

spot gloss would be nice but i doubt warner would do any treatment on there WWA steelbooks... when was the last time we've got good WWA steelbooks from them? i really can't remember...

Last edited:
Artwork neither bland nor boring although slightly put off by the wonkiness of the "JL" logo on the front.

Cool and creative design as back art :thumbs:

Inside with original poster design looks fine although wish the chunk of text was absent and left to the J-card only.

Not saying I prefer "JL" artwork surrounded by the characters . . . and maybe would have preferred "JL" straight and central to allow for embossing/de-bossing of image:-
upload_2018-1-19_1-22-38.png
upload_2018-1-19_9-9-15.png

As for that big ass "DC" logo on the front - surely by now could be on the spine only!?

As for the eventual premium lenticular Full Slip there's one that should look good if done right:-
justice-league-poster.jpg

As for the premium Full Slip there's at least these two:-
justice-league-3-600x600.jpg
justice-league-600x600.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
Don't mind the back (not great), but the front is like the Avengers movies... awful. So many good posters for this too

I like the back and inside, but the front is boring, no worse than the first two Avengers steels or the first Civil War though. I also have the FNAC edition ordered so hopefully they'll get different art.