United Kingdom
Release date: March 21, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €34.99
Note: Same as the FNAC exclusive, minus the soundtrack

justice.jpg

Video of the steelbook here:

Last edited:
Received mine from FNAC today. I really like how the space between the "JL" letters is debossed including the star in the middle. I was also pleasantly surprised to find that mine includes a physical soundtrack cd although there is no mention of it on the packaging. When I pre-ordered there was only one "ultimate edition" steelbook available, the one without the soundtrack cd. So now there two ultimate edition steelbooks on FNAC and the one marked as "special edition" is the one with 4K/3D/2D+soundtrack cd. Both are currently the same price too.
That's why this edition is the Special Fnac one: it contains the soundtrack. This is indicated in the description at the bottom of the page.

decent steelbook unfortunately my first copy from Amazon arrived with multiple paint chips and my replacement copy arrived dented :blackeye:

why the hell does amazon keep shipping steelbooks in those cheap cardboard mailers???? :mad::mad::mad:

decent steelbook unfortunately my first copy from Amazon arrived with multiple paint chips and my replacement copy arrived dented :blackeye:

why the hell does amazon keep shipping steelbooks in those cheap cardboard mailers???? :mad::mad::mad:
Just keep sending them back. Nowadays I get the steelbooks I ordered from Amazon DE in bubble wrap.

Just keep sending them back. Nowadays I get the steelbooks I ordered from Amazon DE in bubble wrap.

Amazon DE is a bit more professional. I received a video game collector edition from them in bubble wrap too, but Amazon FR never use bubble wrap, even for expansive items, or books (many consumers complain about damaged books). Sad to say but when you order on Amazon FR it's all about luck.

Amazon DE is a bit more professional. I received a video game collector edition from them in bubble wrap too, but Amazon FR never use bubble wrap, even for expansive items, or books (many consumers complain about damaged books). Sad to say but when you order on Amazon FR it's all about luck.
The same for Amazon US. I did complain about the packaging. Hopefully when enough people do that things change :)

Received mine in one of the cardboard sleeve mailers. It does have a very slight dent at the bottom, but i'm really surprised it wasn't more banged up than that.

Amazon.de steps up bigtime when they ship steels. My first order from them was a worrisome week, hoping my items would arrive okay. They showed up pristine because A.de shipped them in a protective box in a protective box!! I was blown away at the security of my happy little steels. Have ordered from them numerous times now all with the same packaging! Totally trust those folks. Amazon U.S. not so much. Walmart either, for that matter, for shipping my Death Wish steel in a freakin envelope showing dents without even opening it.