4K UHD lenti:
full

Lenti:
full

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_1.jpg

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my one click arrived today.

according to website information, disks doesn't contain Turkish subtitle. but despite this information, sometimes some items could contain others language.

i will check the 2D and 3D discs today, but i haven't to 4K player.

can someone tell me whether it contain Turkish subtitle, if someone check (or already checked) UHD disc?

anybody checked?

my one click arrived today.

according to website information, disks doesn't contain Turkish subtitle. but despite this information, sometimes some items could contain others language.

i will check the 2D and 3D discs today, but i haven't to 4K player.

can someone tell me whether it contain Turkish subtitle, if someone check (or already checked) UHD disc?

yes there is Turkish subtitle on it

• Helpful Post
Reactions: cllctr
what are the numbers for each edition?
I know they made 1,000 Boxsets which is the most ever I believe? As far as individual editions and total print run I have no idea. HDzeta is great about that when it comes to Silver Series releases but not very good when it comes to there Gold Label releases.

what are the numbers for each edition?

Boxset 1000 which includes Double Lenti A which is 1500 numbered, Special Pack with the Single Lenti Cover which is 1000 and Single Lenti 4K edition B is 1000.
The Single Lenti Editon C (The same as the Special Pack Cover) is limited to only 500. I think in total it was a 4000 print run.

Hope this helps :thumbs:

Very happy with the one-click from my first group buy!

Thanks to everyone involved in bringing us the group buy, really pleasantly surprised at how smooth the whole process is :thumbs:

I have a One-click and I ended up with two Cyborg lenticular cards, and no Batman. So maybe somewhere out in the ether someone has two Batman lenticular cards with no Cyborg. If you're that person, msg me so we can maybe trade. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.