full

4K UHD lenti:
full

Lenti:
full

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_1.jpg

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For everyone complaining about this, that, and the other... if you don't like a release, don't buy it. Vote with your wallet. If this sells out and they make bank, they'll continue to do what you don't like (e.g. 4K only in boxset, etc.) Don't complain relentlessly and then still buy it. That's counterproductive.

But if you do buy it, that must mean that you want it, and if you do want it, then stop complaining.

For everyone complaining about this, that, and the other... if you don't like a release, don't buy it. Vote with your wallet. If this sells out and they make bank, they'll continue to do what you don't like (e.g. 4K only in boxset, etc.) Don't complain relentlessly and then still buy it. That's counterproductive.

But if you do buy it, that must mean that you want it, and if you do want it, then stop complaining.

Some people will have to buy it even if they don't like the art or even the movie.
Can't have an incomplete collection.

They'll do the same thing with The Last Jedi.

I'm glad I'm not collecting these things. I think this whole release looks ugly.

Some people will have to buy it even if they don't like the art or even the movie.
Can't have an incomplete collection.

They'll do the same thing with The Last Jedi.

I'm glad I'm not collecting these things. I think this whole release looks ugly.

Totally! Most boring artworks ever, I wouldn´t even call it "artworks", it´s just parade with standing characters with variously coloured background lol

The one I prefer the most is the double lenti (the choice is not difficult, the other 2 are not good imo). For the boxset, I will wait, depending on what Manta shows, since I'm not a fan of the lenti on everything and having it in hands, I'm not really sold on the Wonder Woman lenticular box.

Not sure I want a premium of this.... would be nice but the move wasn’t THAT great
I’m a DC fan and loved the previous films, but JL for me was an unpolished turd. The whole moustache thing makes it even worse. So this is a super easy pass for me.

Some people collect every HDzeta releases, so they are disapponted if HDzeta can't come up with a "perfect" package.
Some people want to have ONE ultimate edition of their favourite movie. So they will "have to" buy one even it has flaws.
In both case I can understand why people complain but still buy it. It's human nature.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry
I'm still not seeing the quindent on Aquaman's hands on the back of double lenti? :coffee:

Yeah it's hard to justify getting this if they don't fix that, it just doesn't look right and my OCD hates it

They need to get that fixed ASAP before I'll commit and even then their designs are just so uninspired... Come on Manta!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Yeah it's hard to justify getting this if they don't fix that, it just doesn't look right and my OCD hates it

They need to get that fixed ASAP before I'll commit and even then their designs are just so uninspired... Come on Manta!!!
I really wanna get the boxset but if i'm spending that much money on a release, I expect it not to have such simple mistakes.

• Thanks
Reactions: Skyarcke
@wxlinkswd
HDZeta - I think what people are referencing is the missing "pitchfork" quindent that should be pointed toward the camera.

That's a fairly bad gaffe.

If it's supposed to be in the picture, it would be a smart move to get this corrected before sending to the printing press.

View attachment 364980

yay, and the weirdest part, is that they kept Wonder Woman's sword, and half of her lasso :p

I definitely agree it should be there. But I assume it’s the studio that has edited it out, because I’ve seen this photo in a few different forms during promotion of the film and they’re all like that. Hope they can make it but knowing approval process and the time that can take, highly doubt it.

@wxlinkswd
HDZeta - I think what people are referencing is the missing "pitchfork" quindent that should be pointed toward the camera.

That's a fairly bad gaffe.

If it's supposed to be in the picture, it would be a smart move to get this corrected before sending to the printing press.

View attachment 364980

That's going to bug the hell out of a lot of collector's, and the OCD virus will be off the scale! :LOL: Do you buy or do you not? Now it has been pointed out, we're all at risk!

Status
Not open for further replies.