full

4K UHD lenti:
full

Lenti:
full

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_1.jpg

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely in for the one click on this one. In my eyes Hdzeta do the best sets as they each contain something different and the lenticulars are of a great standard

Was hoping for the group shot on the back of the steelbook to be featured on the back of the box or on the front as a lenti, shame that.

probably i'm minority here i prefer ML artwork, this was too... straight forward... anyway still don't know if this worth blind buy to begin with... only heard bad things lol
In the Manta artwork they are facing away from us, not showing us the proper respect. In the HDzeta artwork they are looking in our direction.
We have plowed in tons of money on DC collectibles and we deserve more respect than the Manta artwork affords us.

• Thanks
Reactions: vexred
i dont like it but its the best art work out there, the least bad one lol.....................the back is just too crowded and front is just so so

Still can't get over the use of colour in the front image, the Flash looks ridiculously red, no where near the actual suit colour in the movie and i'm pretty sure the green and gold didn't stand out that much on Aquaman.

Did anyone notice after the first Batman scene where he tells Alfred to prep the ship, he's heading North tonight to go and meet Aquaman that he was clean cut yet when he arrives presumably the following couple of days at most he's got a fully grown out beard which he then shaves off again after the Aquaman scenes? lol.

Also, the opening shot has some kids asking Superman what his favourite thing about Earth was(if I recall correctly) and he kinda smiles and goes to answer and the film starts....well what was the answer, it seems like it's something they opened up to come back to later but never did.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
What is the next release? Justice League or MoS or the dark knight. I lost the overview.
@cooey do you know the exact order from the upcoming HDZeta (exclusive) releases?

Nope, no idea. I've stopped trying to engage with them

Everyone makes a big deal about the cgi top lip, it's not even that bad. I have seen worse cgi effects in recent years

It is bad....it's terrible. Considering what they can do with CGI now this should've been done so much better than it was.

Still can't get over the use of colour in the front image, the Flash looks ridiculously red, no where near the actual suit colour in the movie and i'm pretty sure the green and gold didn't stand out that much on Aquaman.

Did anyone notice after the first Batman scene where he tells Alfred to prep the ship, he's heading North tonight to go and meet Aquaman that he was clean cut yet when he arrives presumably the following couple of days at most he's got a fully grown out beard which he then shaves off again after the Aquaman scenes? lol.

Also, the opening shot has some kids asking Superman what his favourite thing about Earth was(if I recall correctly) and he kinda smiles and goes to answer and the film starts....well what was the answer, it seems like it's something they opened up to come back to later but never did.

That’s cause the movie was originally supposed to start with Bruce full beard visiting Aquaman. The opening scene was added by Whedon. Also, Superman was thinking of Lois. That ties back to when he’s revived and she snaps him out of his confusion.

Nope, no idea. I've stopped trying to engage with them

It is bad....it's terrible. Considering what they can do with CGI now this should've been done so much better than it was.

I dunno, with the resources WB have at their disposal if they could've done a better job i'm sure they would have. I saw some guy on youtube saying he did a "better job" on a 500 dollar budget but he was going over what was already done, most people can point the finger or say they can do better and i'm not a CGI expert but who is to say how difficult it is to digitally edit out a massive moustache on close up shots and make it look photo realistic.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
That’s cause the movie was originally supposed to start with Bruce full beard visiting Aquaman. The opening scene was added by Whedon. Also, Superman was thinking of Lois. That ties back to when he’s revived and she snaps him out of his confusion.

Makes sense, makes alot of sense actually. Just show's poor editing it the end product. I at first thought it was cool seeing the opening scene of Batman on the rooftop with the old school Batman theme playing but it just didn't feel in line with the other movies upon watching it back, Gotham looked like a CGI mess

Status
Not open for further replies.