full

4K UHD lenti:
full

Lenti:
full

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_1.jpg

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is everyone so excited for this release. They are going to give the GB 5 copies. Get ready to fight.

I’m going to repeat myself; I'm shocked how defensive people are for HDZETA. They have the worst communication, royally stuffed up this launch and everyone thinks they are gods gift to earth.

Well call me a rebel, I'm just being vocal and expressing my opinion. Missed out on WW last year, Baby driver today was the final straw for me......

Just because they give you guys 6 copies of a gold release for GB doesn't mean you have to bow down and worship them and be so grateful. Stuff em, all they care about is the china market, no interest or care for anyone who doesn't live in china.

WX aint no Kevin,thats all i've gotta say, Take A good LOOK at blufans and see how they do business in china for international fans.

Also why are people getting excited for justice league, you're chances of getting one is 1 in 5, you know its gonna be another blood bath like wonder woman, (no communication, 5 copies for GBS, site crashing ETC)

Why is everyone so excited for this release. They are going to give the GB 5 copies. Get ready to fight.

I’m going to repeat myself; I'm shocked how defensive people are for HDZETA. They have the worst communication, royally stuffed up this launch and everyone thinks they are gods gift to earth.

Well call me a rebel, I'm just being vocal and expressing my opinion. Missed out on WW last year, Baby driver today was the final straw for me......

Just because they give you guys 6 copies of a gold release for GB doesn't mean you have to bow down and worship them and be so grateful. Stuff em, all they care about is the china market, no interest or care for anyone who doesn't live in china.

WX aint no Kevin,thats all i've gotta say, Take A good LOOK at blufans and see how they do business in china for international fans.

Also why are people getting excited for justice league, you're chances of getting one is 1 in 5, you know its gonna be another blood bath like wonder woman, (no communication, 5 copies for GBS, site crashing ETC)

I think the excitment lies in the continuation of the HDzeta DC line-up. If others have purchased the previous DC's then they are surely going to want this one. Most people don't care about HDZeta communication other than the hosts as long as they get their item, and most love the design of this release. I actually want this but won't be able to afford it because I want different versions of Ragnarok more, so i'll stick with my continuation of bagging the Manta double lenti or whatever it is they offer. Granted, I don't think this movie was that good, but for some it was and this release will certainly be something special in many people's eyes. Don't forget, even if this film was mediocre at best, the Zeta steelbook package as a whole will be very appealing to collectors. I don't collect Zeta releases but I can definitely understand why people do!

Our Gold label release never absent on HDN GB,and we provide 30-40 copies of each edition at least.
I know you are unhappy miss some our release,im so sorry for that,i also agreed you that we need do the better for the communication,we will improvement it in the future.
About another brand from china,i dont want to say more word on overseas stage,i just tell you can ask every chinese memebers who is the "Master of The Hunger Games Player" in china......

I see that there are some "nattering nabobs of negativism" popping up to criticize HDzeta. I am just grateful that I even have a remote chance to acquire one of these nice editions from Chiner.:happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast

Not being funny mate, your account has been around since 10th December 2017 so why you moaning about people being stiffed due to short quantities in group buys you weren't even around for to participate in?

This is the best steelbook artwork for Justice League thus far. This is the best steelbook artwork for Justice League thus far. My God, this is the best steelbook artwork for Justice League thus far. This is the best steelbook artwork for...............................:wow:

Embossed please

Not being funny mate, your account has been around since 10th December 2017 so why you moaning about people being stiffed due to short quantities in group buys you weren't even around for to participate in?

I was, I expressed my frustration during the wonder woman release and I GOT BANNED. This is my second account, seriously my hatred towards HDZETA increased from that day on....

This is hilarious. When I don't get Foo Fighters tickets because they sold out in 30 seconds, I'll make sure to tweet at Dave Grohl and flip out and whine and cry just like this...

Give it a break, man. You're not entitled to any of these releases. It's part of collecting rare and highly sought after items. So many people here missed out, and that's life!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was, I expressed my frustration during the wonder woman release and I GOT BANNED. This is my second account, seriously my hatred towards HDZETA increased from that day on....

Answer is simple then. Don't collect Hdzeta releases, don't even come onto their release pages if it's eating at you inside. It's a Company, no Company whether its Blufans or Filmarena really give a damn about you as long as they make their money. Even if there were more allocation here there is no guarantee you would have got one. They could make the playing field even and all copies go on the site, guess what, you have a good chance of missing out still.. would you still hate them then?

I’m certainly not a VIP/admin, but I’ve been able to join every HDzeta group but I’ve wanted since Mad Max (even Wonder Woman, with some luck). I know WW was a bit of a debacle, but Doctor Strange Blufans wasn’t exactly a flawless GB either. :wow::LOL:

It does seem like there’s been a bit of a communication breakdown between HDzeta and HDN staff, but I believe the Edge of Tomorrow group buy went off without a hitch, so perhaps things are improving.

And, though it’s purely anecdotal, @wxlinkswd has always been incredibly helpful when I’ve reached out for help/customer service over the past few years. YMMV of course, but that’s been my experience. :coffee:

You realise the mods were trying to tell you something when they banned you previously dont you

Not bad, but kinda look weird.

my complains:

- double lenti's back looks too "photoshoped", besides did they just use an Aquaman pose where he had his trident but removed it?
- 4K lenti's front looks like an action movie scene where the heroes walks away from an explosion. All characters are walking towards front or standing still, but Cyborg is just doing his stuff in the background, why?
- single lenti's front: too much focus on Wonder Woman? I know the solo movie worked well, but her character is seen as a lead and her symbol is on the background? (not to mention she is the lead on the 4K lenti as well).

So yay, I'm not too sold on these.

• Thanks
Reactions: number33 and rj531
They all look simply marvellous. My fave is the single lenti front but would love the 4K rear on it. You can't have everything I guess, and that's a very minor complaint lol. Not much of a fan when characters are randomly looking away from the camera, like Cyborg on the 4K lenti front,that image makes little sense when the others are firmly facing forward.

What I do like though is that a completely different image has been used on everything, including the steelbook itself.

Hugely stunning release though. I feel I must win the lottery and bag all the previous Zeta DC sets lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.