May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 13, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

JL 4K steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The artwork is from INDIA and not US. So its not anything to actually trust disc wise. The art itself is probably going to be correct though.

Reactions: Stygian
This trend of comic art for movie covers sucks for the same reason that it would if Jim Lee's X-Men #1 cover art featured an obviously photoshopped image of Hugh Jackman and James Marsden.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Another title that I'm surprised to see that there is actually a 3D amaray release for in Canada.
But again no mention of a 3D disc in a steelbook though in Canada or the US at this point.

That is just a mock up artwork.
I believe the discussion has been more about the discs inside . . . hence correct visual of top section of steelbook - "4K ULTRA HD + BLU-RAY" . . . reinforced by the reliable BR.com's listing of "Two- disc set -1 BD-66, 1 BD-50".

I believe the discussion has been more about the discs inside . . . hence correct visual of top section of steelbook - "4K ULTRA HD + BLU-RAY" . . . reinforced by the reliable BR.com's listing of "Two- disc set -1 BD-66, 1 BD-50".

The artwork in the OP is not from Best Buy.

I'm sure this comic artwork (IF it will be confirmed) will be available in Europe as well, just like Wonder Woman
I only hope it won't be the only one one available :vomit::yuck:
well the "correct visual of top section of steelbook - "4K ULTRA HD + BLU-RAY"", is just photoshopped (and badly done)

Last edited:
I'm sure this comic artwork (IF it will be confirmed) will be available in Europe as well, just like Wonder Woman
I only hope it won't be the only one one available :vomit::yuck:
well, there will be a 3D+2D, 4K+2D and a 2D only steelbook here in Germany. when they go the same route as they did with Wonder Woman, then we can exspect 3 different artworks + comic artwork.

• Thanks
Reactions: bradipolpo
Why can’t Best Buy deliver to the U.K.!!!!

Because they would have to replace all the lost and damaged packages like Zavvi and Amazon does.

Just this week I received damaged steelbooks of the Indiana Jones complete adventures and Interstellar from Amazon.it.

They are shipping replacements to me free of charge and I don't have to ship back the damaged copies.
I'm sure Best Buy is saving money from not having to go through that hassle.

Having said that, I wish Best Buy U.S. would ship to Canada :)

Because they would have to replace all the lost and damaged packages like Zavvi and Amazon does.

Just this week I received damaged steelbooks of the Indiana Jones complete adventures and Interstellar from Amazon.it.

They are shipping replacements to me free of charge and I don't have to ship back the damaged copies.
I'm sure Best Buy is saving money from not having to go through that hassle.

Having said that, I wish Best Buy U.S. would ship to Canada :)
Just sucks as so many I want from Best Buy and target too