Montreal
Release date: March 13, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

JL 4K steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers I have a few discs but it never entered my head to play them
Here is another "probably stupid" question - Do I need a 4K blu ray player to watch them ?
If you are thinking of buying into 4K player and/or 4K TV, then please do some research before doing it. There's just so many different things you should watch out for that the retailer might not openly tell you or may be the importance of certain things are not stressed enough. So yea, just a friendly warning to be careful before you spend money on it. :)

Reactions: britmotley
Well, we've seen the inside art . . . but what about the back . . . B&W like two of the others in the "Lee Collection" ?
upload_2018-2-5_21-30-31.png
upload_2018-2-5_21-35-44.png
upload_2018-2-5_21-36-40.png

^ Stan Lee ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- vs. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jim Lee ^
upload_2018-2-5_21-43-57.png
upload_2018-2-5_21-46-56.png
upload_2018-2-5_21-49-29.png

decided to give this a go and watched this a few days back, to be honest i enjoyed it more than batman v superman but oh man
Steppenwolf character design was really really poor and uninspired... hated it!
speaking about the disc...
• PQ is consistence with all DC, good resolutions, grain is there, AOR is 1.85: 1 through out instead of IMAX scenes expansion
• AQ this is where this knocks Thor 3 out of the water, Atmos mix is really engaging, good LFE, overall it's really enjoyable...

for steelbooks i'd probably go with 4K of ML tho as i'm never crazy about this comic book art style...

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing