Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Saturn - Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: March 29, 2018
Purchase links: Saturn - Media Markt
Price: €38.49

31438437zi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So it appears that people would rather have 2 letters on the cover of a steelbook than "art" from famous comic book artists.

And I am one of those people. I like this cover.
I have not liked any of the previous covers shown for this release or any of the animated covers for the live action re-releases.

Are Warner Brothers getting it through their thick heads yet?

So it appears that people would rather have 2 letters on the cover of a steelbook than "art" from famous comic book artists.

And I am one of those people. I like this cover.
I have not liked any of the previous covers shown for this release or any of the animated covers for the live action re-releases.

Are Warner Brothers getting it through their thick heads yet?
Yeah
The Jim Lee art for this movie SUCKS BIG TIME

All the other DC titles have had a decent range of artworks across the territories to satisfy *most* people one way or another so hopefully this will as well. Could live with this one, but one of the other advance poster arts would be a nice option...

justice_league_ver8.jpg

I have a feeling we already know it....
Even though I don't need to change my TV I am very seriously considering buying the Panasonic EX750 65inch model as it's the only current 4K model supporting 3D. I may not get a chance later.

Even though I don't need to change my TV I am very seriously considering buying the Panasonic EX750 65inch model as it's the only current 4K model supporting 3D. I may not get a chance later.

Its not a good TV for HDR performance. Got poor reviews. Spend your money wisely. I would recommend Sony ZD9 if you watch movies right in front of the telly.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ex750

Reactions: Hereticz
EX750 got good review from Home Cinema Choice magazine which is reliable.

Measured peak brightness of 450 nits. This is pants. Don't waste your money. Sony ZD9 can do 1800 nits. Don't compromise on HDR performance.

Btw, I recommended ZD9 because it has 3D and is arguably the best FALD TV in the market till date which can produce near OLED type blacks and offers stunning HDR performance. The biggest problem is the viewing angle as it uses VA panel.

Last edited: