Justice League (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 15) [Hong Kong]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: May 31, 2018
Purchase links: Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order April 20 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8) - Check your local timing HERE
Price:
$52.99 (Individual Editions) - $167.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Notes:
Print Run is 2500 units for both Domestic and International (800 Full Slip + 800 Lenti + 900 Double Lenti + 400 One Click) - Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition and 1 for One Click
Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date.

one_click_packshot_v2.jpgDLS_packshot_c8da8077-ee8d-475e-a72c-a41003d4c8da_2048x2048.jpgLS_packshot_c41f9668-f572-4dcf-b928-11d1391c39c2.jpgFS_packshot_f01dea41-201f-4f94-8237-297241d81400_2048x2048.jpg
30704762_1723052341138200_7857445623275360446_n.jpg
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing + Spot Foil
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Foil + Metal Emblem
DV-fCJHXkAAPNSy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't blind buy this film. It had the potential to be superb but omg this was an absolute mess.

CGI - Crap. Please prove me wrong here. I mean they splashed $300m and couldn't even get the CGI done properly.
Acting - Crap
Fight scenes - Borderline crap.

Man of Steel and WW (to an extent) were much better than this POS.
It was much better than MoS or BvS - it had a plot for a start and was more enjoyable IMO. It’s no WW though - still the best DC movie.
I’d say it’s on par with SS - which despite its flaws I find highly enjoyable also.

BUT it is a very marmite movie so blind buying a premium version might not be wise. So I agree with Igans316 on that :)

Looks very nice. Sure want it in my collection, and would be nice have a special edition of it, instead of what I usually get (*cough*the regular Blu-ray edition, maybe 3D-version*cough*) :)

I'm really struggling to build a steelbook set for the DC films. Don't want to go premium route, but the standard steels are horrendous. Liked HMV Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad releases, but the rest have all been really poor.

I'm really struggling to build a steelbook set for the DC films. Don't want to go premium route, but the standard steels are horrendous. Liked HMV Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad releases, but the rest have all been really poor.
I hear ya, I'm the same but this is what I do... I made the choice to stick with being an MCU completionist (premium and non) and with DC I am collecting the nicest WWA versions and just one version of the Manta premiums. It's too pricey for everything for a start. For example, each dpuble lenti for a DC release from manta so there is a bit of continuityplus a decent release in my collection. I know you don't fancy the premium route but it's the way to go for something nice. Pick your cheapest premium option and continue it for each release if affordable.

• Thanks
Reactions: BenFred
DC/warner steelbooks are crap in general. Was pleasantly surprised with Wonder Woman, even though those couldve used some gloss...

This one looks fantastic though, hopefully it has a nice finish.

I just can't justify spending this much money on an average movie like this, even though I consider it a guilty pleasure

yeah I dont see it happening anytime soon.

shame, would have liked to have cancelled the HMV copy in favour of this but will likely just keep it now.