Justice League (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 15) [Hong Kong]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: May 31, 2018
Purchase links: Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order April 20 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8) - Check your local timing HERE
Price:
$52.99 (Individual Editions) - $167.97 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
Notes:
Print Run is 2500 units for both Domestic and International (800 Full Slip + 800 Lenti + 900 Double Lenti + 400 One Click) - Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition and 1 for One Click
Due to large number of orders, shipping out can take up to 1 week from the release date.

one_click_packshot_v2.jpgDLS_packshot_c8da8077-ee8d-475e-a72c-a41003d4c8da_2048x2048.jpgLS_packshot_c41f9668-f572-4dcf-b928-11d1391c39c2.jpgFS_packshot_f01dea41-201f-4f94-8237-297241d81400_2048x2048.jpg
30704762_1723052341138200_7857445623275360446_n.jpg
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker
5. Effects
- Full Slip: High Quality Full Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing + Spot Foil
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High Quality Full Slip + Spot Matte +Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Foil + Metal Emblem
DV-fCJHXkAAPNSy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got this folks and let me tell you, the pix n video for the Steelbook don’t do justice to the finished product! Awesome Steelbooks! I was not sure if I did the right thing going with manta instead of Zeta but now I’m happy! Not saying zeta is bad but this time no need to double dip for me! :)

I just got this folks and let me tell you, the pix n video for the Steelbook don’t do justice to the finished product! Awesome Steelbooks! I was not sure if I did the right thing going with manta instead of Zeta but now I’m happy! Not saying zeta is bad but this time no need to double dip for me! :)
I think the comparison photos of the two steelbooks over in the HDZETA thread suggests otherwise! The HDZETA steelbook looks miles better. Much richer colours and better artwork.

Even @Mickle_89 confirms it's way better in hand.

I may be a little biased though as I'm waiting for my DL to arrive!!! :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
I think the comparison photos of the two steelbooks over in the HDZETA thread suggests otherwise! The HDZETA steelbook looks miles better. Much richer colours and better artwork.

not saying the ZETA is bad at all, i just love this one and not going for another even if is better lol

Definite without doubt HDZ wins for me :thumbs::notworthy: Some may say the darker artwork suits the movie but I personally much prefer the more vivid colours on the HDZ. Still glad I picked up Manta's Fullslip though as that in itself is gorgeous :drool:

Big shout out and thanks to @Aniv as my JL “Alex Ross inspired” Full Slip rolled up earlier on in the week but didn’t want to unseal it until my new SCF4 order came. What a stunning Slip love the finish Manta applied, the amount of detail and the intricate work of the ‘bossin. Then there’s the steel kinda being eyeing of Zetas JL and wasn’t sure if Manta could level the scores but in their own unique way I think they have as I quite like the darker tone of the JL Steel. Both have their own qualities and don’t think you could go to wrong wether you to took the Zeta path or the Manta path. Top releases all round :thumbs: Oh how could I forget Manta’s Art of the Film Booklet is awesome thoroughly enjoyed reading that gem.

So next up is James Wan’s Aquaman which I’m sure / hope will turn out quite nicely since Wan is behind the wheel, definitely be interesting and something fresh to look forward to.

Reactions: Radagast and Aniv
I think the Zeta steelbook wins but the best overall slip from both sets imo is the Full Slip from Manta.

Could have something to do with that they share something in common :drool: Would love to see Zeta’s Steel in hand and happily be proven wrong as it looks amazing and can understand why it’s been declared the victor against the Manta Steel. No Regets though love my Manta Full Slip :thumbs:

I can understand why HDZ's steel has been declared a winner by a lot of members. I've waited until proper side-by-side photos were taken, and this is the way I see it, the front/back artwork on Manta's is more uniform and it has a debossed title, sure it's darker, not necessarily a bad thing... or good.
In the end both are worthy editions and you're going to prefer one over the other by a small margin, nuances. As collectors we're lucky there's several quality editions we can choose from for a little variety.

Anyone else not get their order yet? I had to go through a different GB, but my tracking is still stuck on “label printed”. Wondering if maybe manta has a batch still pending shipment

Edit: looks like there was a mix up, should have this in hand soon :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Covcraig