Release date: July 28, 2015
Price:

Steelbook: https://www.hmv.ca/en/Search/Details?sku=799761 $26.99
Steelbook with figure: https://www.hmv.ca/en/Search/Details?sku=799915 $34.99

justic.jpg

image-jpg.178070

image-jpg.178069

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone was wondering, I have emailed amazon canada and they have confirmed that their deluxe edition will not feature a steelbook (unlike Batman Vs. Robin) but they hinted that they could possibly carry it in the future...

@runk0002 Interstellar WWA was an HMV Canada Exclusive
First I was like HMV getting an exclusive? That's rare. Then after reading your comment, I remembered FutureShop's steel was WEA.
I hope HMV can do more exclusive steels in the future :D Getting bored of only visiting BB all the time :meh::p

First I was like HMV getting an exclusive? That's rare. Then after reading your comment, I remembered FutureShop's steel was WEA.
I hope HMV can do more exclusive steels in the future :D Getting bored of only visiting BB all the time :meh::p
Here here! One thing about HMV is they only have limited stocks of their exclusives in store but I'm very happy to have HMV, Walmart to occasionally join the steelbook party

P.s. they also released the Godzilla Futurepak with the roar button

Here here! One thing about HMV is they only have limited stocks of their exclusives in store but I'm very happy to have HMV, Walmart to occasionally join the steelbook party

P.s. they also released the Godzilla Futurepak with the roar button
That's right, and that futurepak was one of the best. But there were both worldwide releases. So hoping for a true exclusive soon. :ohno:

And once something disappears from WM stores, you'll probably never see it again anywhere. :LOL:

LOL @AlienKing that is true on most occasion unless it gets a rerelease like Anchorman 1&2, Hercules, Wolf of Wall Street, GI Joe Retaliation which all got a reprint (or maybe excess stock) from Paramount.

Reactions: AlienKing