digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Justice League

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Ray Fisher, Ciarán Hinds, Amy Adams, Jeremy Irons, Diane Lane, Connie Nielsen, J.K. Simmons, Billy Crudup, Joe Morton, Amber Heard, Michael McElhatton, Joe Manganiello, Jesse Eisenberg, Robin Wright, David Thewlis, Julian Lewis Jones, Marc McClure, Lisa Loven Kongsli, Holt McCallany, Ingvar Eggert Sigurðsson, Gemma Refoufi, Kelly Burke, Paulina Boneva, Alexandra Ford, Eleanor Matsuura, Daniel Stisen, Samantha Jo, Sergi Constance, Doutzen Kroes

Release: 2017-11-15

Runtime: 120

Plot: Fuelled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince assemble a team of metahumans consisting of Barry Allen, Arthur Curry and Victor Stone to face the catastrophic threat of Steppenwolf and the Parademons who are on the hunt for three Mother Boxes on Earth.

Attachments

• 1469301979483368_jpeg.jpg
    1469301979483368_jpeg.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 2,324
  • jl.jpg
    jl.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 652
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
Those are very rad. I feel like they took inspiration from Mike Mitchell's portrait series that he does.

Also...I hate being "that guy", but it probably would have made more sense to post those in the Justice League thread, no?
Yep, that's exactly what I thought too... I have his Drive piece as my avatar, if you hadn't noticed. :p

Doh! I quickly searched "Justice" (as in Justice League) and assumed I was in the right thread... I forgot there was also Dawn of Justice lol. Moving now. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Yep, that's exactly what I thought too... I have his Drive piece as my avatar, if you hadn't noticed. :p

Its gotta be Friday because I think my brain is halfway out the door already.
OF COARSE I KNEW. But I totally didn't even think of it. (Even tho its literally RIGHT BESIDE the images).

So, I made this just for you @Noodles !!!

JusticeDrive.jpg

Its gotta be Friday because I think my brain is halfway out the door already.
OF COARSE I KNEW. But I totally didn't even think of it. (Even tho its literally RIGHT BESIDE the images).

So, I made this just for you @Noodles !!!

View attachment 336484
Haha that's frickin' awesome! It actually looks like it's genuinely part of those series of posters... nice work dude. :thumbs: