digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
3.67 star(s) Rating: 3.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Justice League

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: Zack Snyder

Cast: Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, Ray Fisher, Ciarán Hinds, Amy Adams, Jeremy Irons, Diane Lane, Connie Nielsen, J.K. Simmons, Billy Crudup, Joe Morton, Amber Heard, Michael McElhatton, Joe Manganiello, Jesse Eisenberg, Robin Wright, David Thewlis, Julian Lewis Jones, Marc McClure, Lisa Loven Kongsli, Holt McCallany, Ingvar Eggert Sigurðsson, Gemma Refoufi, Kelly Burke, Paulina Boneva, Alexandra Ford, Eleanor Matsuura, Daniel Stisen, Samantha Jo, Sergi Constance, Doutzen Kroes

Release: 2017-11-15

Runtime: 120

Plot: Fuelled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince assemble a team of metahumans consisting of Barry Allen, Arthur Curry and Victor Stone to face the catastrophic threat of Steppenwolf and the Parademons who are on the hunt for three Mother Boxes on Earth.

Attachments

• 1469301979483368_jpeg.jpg
    1469301979483368_jpeg.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 2,324
  • jl.jpg
    jl.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 652
From IMDB
Zack Snyder will direct Justice League Part One for release November 17, 2017
and Justice League Part Two for release in June 14, 2019.

Per Firstshowing:
Rumors of a big screen adaptation featuring DC Comics' superhero ensemble Justice League have been running rampant since Marvel unveiled their plans for The Avengers. Some have even gone so far as to say a film might even get off the ground without signature heroes like Superman and Batman (which makes sense since Christopher Nolan's universe for Batman doesn't lend itself to the more fantastical existence of Justice League). Now those rumors have some fuel for the fire as LA Times (via The Playlist) recently ran a profile on Warner Bros. new president Jeff Robinov and fleetingly mentioned that a Justice League movie would be coming in 2013.

First of all, let's take this with a huge grain of salt. If a Justice League film was being planned secretly, it's highly unlikely it would be leaked so casually. It's even more unlikely that this was how the plans (if they even exist) were supposed to be revealed. This is either the result of some tragically crossed wires or speculative reporting.

Sure Green Lantern is hitting theaters this summer, but the status of The Flash is still up in the air, and it's pretty unlikely that the film would make a 2012 release date. Considering The Dark Knight Rises doesn't hit theaters until next summer and filming commences this May, that same timeline for The Flash wouldn't work simply because they don't even have a cast, let alone a completed script. And let's not forget about the complete lack of Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter. No, no, none of this makes any sense at all!

Like I said, this is probably all just a big mistake and should be treated as nothing more than a big rumor. However, the prospect of DC Comics trying to put together a superhero ensemble to keep themselves alive and kicking alongside Marvel's booming film studio isn't a crazy idea. Honestly, I don't think it's a matter of if a Justice League movie gets off the ground, but moreso a matter of when. Calling for a 2013 release seems to be shooting for the moon, but maybe Warner Bros. has some kind of magical ace up their sleeve. What do you think?

UPDATE: Well, Hero Complex (a blog from the LA Times) has tossed up a new story about this Justice League scoop, and it's seems quite legitimate now. They confirm that Robinov's top priority is finally getting Justice League into theaters by 2013. So the question is how will he pull this off?

The first hurdle is Christopher Nolan's Batman not being able to fit into the Justice League universe. The WB president already has a plan for that as he says, "“We have the third Batman, but then we’ll have to reinvent Batman.” To clarify, the reporter asks Robinov if he plans to reboot the Batman franchise after The Dark Knight Rises and he responds without hesitation, "I do. Chris Nolan and [producing partner and wife] Emma Thomas will be producing it, so it will be a conversation with them about what the next phase is.” Wow! That's a pretty big deal.

So what about the other heroes? There's no time to get The Flash or Wonder Woman in their own films off the ground before a Justice League film hits in 2013. Apparently the heroes would be spun off into their own films after the DC Comics superhero ensemble is put together. Robinov isn't even concerned about a new Wonder Woman TV series being developed as he says, "Wonder Woman could be a film as well, the same way that Superman Returns came out while ‘Smallville’ was on.” I guess he has it all figured out.

So it sounds like Green Lantern really will be a big first step towards Justice League and Warner Bros. does have realistic plans to get the DC Comics' superhero team together. Can they really pull it off for a 2013 release though?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Asopp and kaw
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Justice League (2017)
Tagline: Lets Make a Deal
Genre: [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE]
Director: [DIRECTOR]Zack Snyder[/DIRECTOR]
Cast: [ACTOR]Henry Cavill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Affleck[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Momoa[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gal Gadot[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ezra Miller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amy Adams[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ray Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amber Heard[/ACTOR], J.K. Simmons, Jeremy Irons, Diane Lane, Billy Crudup and more...
Plot: Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists the help of his newfound ally, Diana Prince, to face an even greater enemy. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
9rtrRGeRnL0JKtu9IMBWsmlmmZz.jpg

Per Firstshowing:
Rumors of a big screen adaptation featuring DC Comics' superhero ensemble Justice League have been running rampant since Marvel unveiled their plans for The Avengers. Some have even gone so far as to say a film might even get off the ground without signature heroes like Superman and Batman (which makes sense since Christopher Nolan's universe for Batman doesn't lend itself to the more fantastical existence of Justice League). Now those rumors have some fuel for the fire as LA Times (via The Playlist) recently ran a profile on Warner Bros. new president Jeff Robinov and fleetingly mentioned that a Justice League movie would be coming in 2013.

First of all, let's take this with a huge grain of salt. If a Justice League film was being planned secretly, it's highly unlikely it would be leaked so casually. It's even more unlikely that this was how the plans (if they even exist) were supposed to be revealed. This is either the result of some tragically crossed wires or speculative reporting.

Sure Green Lantern is hitting theaters this summer, but the status of The Flash is still up in the air, and it's pretty unlikely that the film would make a 2012 release date. Considering The Dark Knight Rises doesn't hit theaters until next summer and filming commences this May, that same timeline for The Flash wouldn't work simply because they don't even have a cast, let alone a completed script. And let's not forget about the complete lack of Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter. No, no, none of this makes any sense at all!

Like I said, this is probably all just a big mistake and should be treated as nothing more than a big rumor. However, the prospect of DC Comics trying to put together a superhero ensemble to keep themselves alive and kicking alongside Marvel's booming film studio isn't a crazy idea. Honestly, I don't think it's a matter of if a Justice League movie gets off the ground, but moreso a matter of when. Calling for a 2013 release seems to be shooting for the moon, but maybe Warner Bros. has some kind of magical ace up their sleeve. What do you think?

UPDATE: Well, Hero Complex (a blog from the LA Times) has tossed up a new story about this Justice League scoop, and it's seems quite legitimate now. They confirm that Robinov's top priority is finally getting Justice League into theaters by 2013. So the question is how will he pull this off?

The first hurdle is Christopher Nolan's Batman not being able to fit into the Justice League universe. The WB president already has a plan for that as he says, "“We have the third Batman, but then we’ll have to reinvent Batman.” To clarify, the reporter asks Robinov if he plans to reboot the Batman franchise after The Dark Knight Rises and he responds without hesitation, "I do. Chris Nolan and [producing partner and wife] Emma Thomas will be producing it, so it will be a conversation with them about what the next phase is.” Wow! That's a pretty big deal.

So what about the other heroes? There's no time to get The Flash or Wonder Woman in their own films off the ground before a Justice League film hits in 2013. Apparently the heroes would be spun off into their own films after the DC Comics superhero ensemble is put together. Robinov isn't even concerned about a new Wonder Woman TV series being developed as he says, "Wonder Woman could be a film as well, the same way that Superman Returns came out while ‘Smallville’ was on.” I guess he has it all figured out.

So it sounds like Green Lantern really will be a big first step towards Justice League and Warner Bros. does have realistic plans to get the DC Comics' superhero team together. Can they really pull it off for a 2013 release though?
[/spoiler]

Knew this was coming once the Avengers was announced.I think the avengers has so much star power in it that a justice league movie would just look lame compared and we would have no idea who Batman will be since it's looking to be Re-booted again.And let's not even talk about the Superman debacle.They should just see how Greenlantern turns out first and work on bradly cooper as the Flash.

Yeah, the "reboots" are truly getting a bit ridiculous now. I am not really familiar with Justice League and Avengers, aside from a few characters. But "rebooting" Batman? It seems "rebooting" is usually considered if the "1st", or "51st" attempt in the case of Hollywood, is deemed a "failure". But with the successful Batman Begins and Dark Knight, I am not sure why they are calling it "reboot". Maybe they can consider some kind of prequel or other type of storyline, but I am not sure how far you can go with that, without negating everything that came before. In the words of John Travolta in "Face Off": When all else fails, FRESH tactics. LOL.

Justice League Megathread

While we had our doubts yesterday about just how soon Warner Bros. planned on getting a Justice League movie into theaters, Hero Complex today confirms that yes, 2013 is the planned date—just one year after both Christopher Nolan’s “The Dark Knight Rises” and Zack Snyder‘s “Superman: Man of Steel” hit theaters. It’s a bold move and one we’re not quite sure is the best option, however, comic fans have been salivating for the mega DC-superhero team up and the script is currently in the works. As fans know, George Miller nearly got his version off the ground but it was complicated by the writers’ strike and subsequently fell apart. And while it remains to be seen who is directing and starring in the film (we presume Christian Bale won’t be involved, but Henry Cavill will) the bottom line is: cinemagoers won’t be without the iconic superheroes for too long.

The Flash and Wonder Woman getting Spin off Movies

Also on the slate for Warner Bros. are films for The Flash and Wonder Woman, which are expected to spin off from the Justice League film. Last we heard Greg Berlanti was supposed to have turned in a script for “The Flash” last December, but word has been quiet. As for Wonder Woman, it seems to be an on again/off again project and while we hope the studio pays attention to Nicolas Winding Refn‘s desire to direct the film, don’t expect the upcoming NBC series to halt any development on the movie.

“Wonder Woman could be a film as well, the same way that ‘Superman Returns’ came out while ‘Smallville’ was on,” Robinov said.

So big, big plans ahead for WB and their comic franchise. Undoubtedly, they’re preparing as their current moneymakers—‘Harry Potter’ and Nolan’s Batman films—are now drawing to a close and in broader terms, it looks like comic films are going to be here to stay for the foreseeable future.

From Firstshowing.net:
Image25b0.jpg
Variety is now reporting that Warner Bros has "quietly" started development again, with the first step involving hiring writer Will Beall, a relative fresh face responsible for the Gangster Squad script as well as the Logan's Run remake and Lethal Weapon reboot, all for WB. He'll be getting first shot at a post-Avengers, brand new Justice League script.

Not many details are provided besides the basics: Warner Bros, who owns DC Entertainment, is developing their own "all-star superhero pic" following the failed Justice League: Mortals project that George Miller worked on a few years back. Will Beall is likely only the first of many screenwriters to take a shot at this, as Warner Bros will probably be pouring plenty into developing something that will stand up to Avengers, as they continue to see how much that movie earns. "Warner Bros. had no comment on the top-secret hire, which, due to its timing, was more in anticipation of -- rather than a reaction to -- the box office success of The Avengers," they say. Beall hasn't turned in his screenplay yet, but is likely working on early drafts now.

I can say I didnt see this coming from a mile away. The lure to cheaply capitalize on the initial movie and numerous spinoffs it will create before and after is too much for them the overlook. Rebooting Batman though? How does Chris Nolans Batman not fit or how could they not make him fit? I would assume it would be just a matter of "timing"

Lethal Weapon reboot though? Are you kidding me?

This will happen, it makes perfect FINANCIAL sense and thats what its about at the end of the day.

However, I thought they would do some individual movies before doing an ensemble but I guess it might be better suited as ensemble first to capitalize quickly and then make individuals of the break out stars.

I dont think Nolan's batman fits in because its more gritty ... AND, I somehow doubt Bale would do it ...

Darkseid for the villain please. And please have some of movie happen on Apokolips.

I agree, but don't be surprised if it's just gonna be the Justice League stopping earthquakes, volcanos, floods, and Lex Luthor! ;)

I was just explaining to my kid this morning how the Superman live-action movies have not used any good super villains (besides Zod) nor did they even put Lex Luthor in his cool Super Powers battle suit in any of the films.

I dont think Nolan's batman fits in because its more gritty ... AND, I somehow doubt Bale would do it ...

Unless they made the whole movie gritty, which IMO wouldn't be a terrible idea. It sure worked for Batman. Id definitely see that movie. I do agree Id say there is pretty much no chance of Bale doing Batman in it though.

Too soon. They need to focus on building more individual DC characters beside batman/superman. I can already see this movie flopping horribly like Green Lantern did lol

What they SHOULD be doing is getting that dam Wonder Woman movie finally made. :bow:

Too soon. They need to focus on building more individual DC characters beside batman/superman. I can already see this movie flopping horribly like Green Lantern did lol

What they SHOULD be doing is getting that dam Wonder Woman movie finally made. :bow:

I understand where your coming from, but how do they do it and not make it seem like they're just rushing them out to tie into the ensemble movie. I know to me that's how I felt about the DC movies leading up to the Avengers. The only reason those movies got made was because they were in the Avengers.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database