Justice League (Mother Box Pre-Order Limited Edition) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: November 8, 2017
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €59.99
Note: Will include a "connected" (don't know why they call it connected, maybe it lights up, maybe something else, we'll have to wait and see) Mother Box, a gift card giving you the opportunity to pre-order the movie in the edition of your choice, and possibly other stuff (We'll have to wait for the Fnac product page to be live to know). Available in Fnac stores and online in November, 2017.

Justice-League-Coffret-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Blu-ray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my motherbox a few days ago. I have to say it looks great on the shelf. Only bummer is that the ios app that makes it work is unavailable in the USA (if anyone has a workaround for this let me know). Contrary to what @GI_SnakeEyes has been saying, I'm not just the 3d person to order this as my numbered edition is 3143, haha! I won't debate the merits of the movie, but for DC fans it's a real nice item. At 49 euros with a 35 euro coupon for the FNAC 4K+3D+2D steelbook it was a no-brainer for me. I was impressed that the coupon applied to the shipping as well as the steelbook (which came in under 35 euros since FNAC removes the VAT). Anyway, I'm a happy camper :happy:

anyone any idea if amazon are going to release a Justice League exclusive bluray statue edition like they did with all the other DC movies?? Pretty crappy if they dont.

Release date: November, 2017
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

Note: Will include a "connected" (don't know why they call it connected, maybe it lights up, maybe something else, we'll have to wait and see) Mother Box, a gift card giving you the opportunity to pre-order the movie in the edition of your choice, and possibly other stuff (We'll have to wait for the Fnac product page to be live to know). Available in Fnac stores and webshop in November, 2017.

Anyone got a link to purchase it?

Trying to order this but can't find UK in countries when filling in my address

I had a hard time ordering to the USA as well. Their site isn't that friendly if you're not French. Try using chrome as your browser as it does a pretty good job translating the pages. Google translate for copying and pasting when you need to. Wish I knew what they call the UK but I don't. Maybe each country is listed individually?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I had a hard time ordering to the USA as well. Their site isn't that friendly if you're not French. Try using chrome as your browser as it does a pretty good job translating the pages. Google translate for copying and pasting when you need to. Wish I knew what they call the UK but I don't. Maybe each country is listed individually?

You need to select Royaume Uni (United Kingdom).

Ordered :thumbs:

Reactions: IRON MAN