Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis
Price: $20.99
Group Buy: hosted by apsmith21

16710623.jpg

Last edited:
My target unfortunately only got four of these when I went they had no more, if anyone has an extra one I'll buy it from ya let me know

At my Target I just happened to be walking in as they were putting out stock. My steelbook never hit the shelf. Went straight from the employee's hand to mind. I didn't pay close attention, but thinking back she only had a handful of steels - that I saw.

There were only 2 copies of Fury that I saw out. This was all on the endcap by the registers. Didn't even bother going to the blu-ray section so, there could have been more in that area.

I contacted Target Ticket and they gave me WB Customer Service email to contact.

http://www.warnerbros.com/customer-service

Thanks. I'll hit them up now before they get flooded by people asking where there codes are, LOL.

Stopped at 1 Target on my way home from work and got 2 Fury steelbooks, 1 for me and 1 for my brother. Then went to go find this and they where either sold out or didn't get any. I had the electronics person look it up and it said they where sold out at all the Target's in my area. So I went to the Target real close by my house anyway after I went home and changed and they still had 2 left there. So don't trust it if they look up the dcpi number for you. I'm happy I was able to get what I wanted today! :) I'm taking no chances with Big Hero 6 though. Picking that up before work and just going to be a couple minutes late. ;)

Got my copy in the mail today. Has a slight spine slash which is disappointing. Checked my local target after work to see if I could find a replacement but they were all out.

One store didn't get any (weird, because it's a "major" store) and the other only had 3. All of which had manufacturer's issues on the spine (plastic still intact). Anyone else encounter this? Not spine slashes, just tiny scratches.

THERE ARE SUPER RARE.

I went to 3 target. Managed to get one minty to keep sealed/ one so-so copy to open

This release was plagued with imperfections

Son of batman all over again. Chaos. Anarchy. Gloss. Beauty.

Each store GOT ONLY 4 COPIES!

I was at a store that had 7-8 copies. Another that had only 2. I think this one is widely varied for distribution amongst stores.

Two stores only had one copy each another store "appeared" to have none, till I pulled out all the copies from the stand and viola, the last 3 were steelbooks. Glad none of the ones I picked up had that annoying spider clamps on them. Heavily limited, though I believe it'll be back in stock online next week.

Even though i'm a complete Marvel-fanboy, i do really fancy this artwork! :)
Don't think this will sell out very fast, will it?

@monsterzebra The DC Steelbook releases are generally pretty limited. If you haven't noticed by looking at the latest responses, these will not be available in stores after tomorrow and its sold out online. So if you haven't gotten it already and really want it, I would suggest making a trip out to some Target stores asap. It took me 3 stores to find a copy after I got off of work.