UK
Release date: January 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Justice League: Throne of Atlantis
Price: $20.99
Group Buy: hosted by apsmith21

16710623.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE!

Contact Flixster for the Ultraviolet Copy. I emailed them also earlier today and didn't realize at the bottom of the email they said because of the Topic I chose they would not be responding. So I went ahead and did the Live Chat, and after about 15 minutes they added the movie to my UV Collection (just had to send in a picture of the receipt and the blu-ray case showing ultraviolet copy was included). Much faster than emailing, since I haven't heard back from Warner Bros Customer Service yet!
Flixster.jpg
Flixster Justice.jpg

All of my Target's are insane! None have any in stock, they all are saying this is an online exclusive, and none of the employees have the foggiest idea of what a steelbook is when the Fury exclusive that's on the shelf is staring them in the face. Even calling Target's online customer service has those idiots telling me the same thing =/

Ugghhh....

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
All of my Target's are insane! None have any in stock, they all are saying this is an online exclusive, and none of the employees have the foggiest idea of what a steelbook is when the Fury exclusive that's on the shelf is staring them in the face. Even calling Target's online customer service has those idiots telling me the same thing =/

Ugghhh....

Same story for me here. I called all the Targets near me and they never received this steelbook.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 person
Anyone watched the movie yet? If so how does it hold up against some other other DC Universe Animated Movies

As for any spine slashes, tape off the area and use a black sharpie works like a dream on black spines

Anyone watched the movie yet? If so how does it hold up against some other other DC Universe Animated Movies

As for any spine slashes, tape off the area and use a black sharpie works like a dream on black spines

It follows the "Justice League: War" movie, meaning it's the second movie happening in the New 52 universe, but it's better than War.

The only DC animated movie I've seen prior to this was The Dark Night Returns so my expectations weren't very high going into it. However, it did turn out to be an entertaining movie with good animation following a somewhat standard superhero origin formula. I did find the character development for Aqua Man a bit lacking though.

Took flixster about a day but I finally got my digital copy. Like others said they have you take a picture of the j card and the receipt.

Reactions: ocielz
I dug the movie. Way better than JL:War (which was a shame since I had high hopes for it). Looking forward to picking up the figures from this series.

Wonder how aware Flixster is of the missing redemption codes. Was it just the steelbooks that were missing them? Or was the regular release affected as well?

Reactions: digitalbabe
After not finding any at my local target on release day and having an employee telling me they never got any, I go in tonight and find 3 copies. Not sure if they got a shipment later in the week, but if you haven't found this yet. You may want to check again.

Reactions: Agent_DVD

If you read the comics, then you'll probably be watchin the move and be like wtf. If you didn't, then it's a good movie. I've been reading the comics consistently since issue 1, and the storyline is completely different. However, it's still a pretty good movie if I can hold back my wtf moments

If you read the comics, then you'll probably be watchin the move and be like wtf. If you didn't, then it's a good movie. I've been reading the comics consistently since issue 1, and the storyline is completely different. However, it's still a pretty good movie if I can hold back my wtf moments

Kinda got that impression from previous DC animated movies how loosely they "follow" the comics, but look forward to seeing it none the less