Keeper7k Kill Bill Collection

Jul 11, 2011
Hi!.

Here you can see my Kill Bill collection:

IMG_34421.jpg

On the top of the left side there are the 2 japan boxes, in the middle the french collectors box and on the right side an exclusive USA edition with a replica of a metal sword.

On the botton of the left side the canadian steelbooks (1&2) and the Holland Stellbooks (1&2); in the middle the promo jacket, an in the right side an Hungary digi, the 2 French digis and the Spanish amarays.

;)

Update:

IMG_4126.jpg
[/IMG]

Australian metal case, and German steelbook

Last edited:
Thank you guys!

Today arrived the new black german steelbook, now begin the looking for the other steelbook with the different cover...

Great collection! Would it be possible to get some more pictures of the 3 digi's on the bottom row to the right? Haven't seen those before and I need to know if I need to hunt them down for my own collection.

Reactions: keeper7k
Great collection! Would it be possible to get some more pictures of the 3 digi's on the bottom row to the right? Haven't seen those before and I need to know if I need to hunt them down for my own collection.

Thank you and sorry the delay in the response.

The black one is Hungarian, and you can see more photos of my friend draskort

here

IMG_5553.jpg

The other two are French, and again draskort´s photos:

here the part 1

IMG_3093.jpg

and here the part 2

IMG_3104.jpg

Hope this can help ;)

And thank you everybody for the comments!

Reactions: dirtyoak
I am waiting for another 2 nice editions, but while them arrive, I do a small update with these two that I have received, the australian metalcase and the german steelbook 1&2.