Kick-Ass 2 - In theaters August 16, 2013

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
From IMDB:
[media=youtube]7gIBSbchF3Y[/media]

It was inevitable that Matthew Vaughn's big-screen version of the John Romita Jr. and Mark Millar comic "Kick-Ass" would get the green light for a sequel. Today it's been confirmed apparently by Millar himself on a radio station in the UK who claimed that due to the wonderful DVD sales the sequel is a go.

It's not really a surprise when you think about it. Sure, it didn't perform incredibly well like people thought it would in the box office, but it seemed destined to be one of those comic book flicks that would find it's audience on home video. Since this is all up and running, now it's a matter of the studio bringing back Vaughn and the cast to the new project.

At the moment Matthew Vaughn is in the middle of filming "X-Men: First Class" for 20th Century Fox which acts as a '60s set prequel, out in theaters on June 3rd, 2011. "Kick-Ass" star Aaron Johnson will be appearing next in Sam Taylor-Wood directed film "Nowhere Boy". Chloe Moretz is in the middle of filming her role in Martin Scorsese's "Hugo Cabret" and will be seen in Matt Reeves' "Let Me In" this October 8th.

Attachments

• kick_ass_2_movie_poster_1.jpg
    kick_ass_2_movie_poster_1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Che
Did they dropp the B A L L S to the wall part.????

Call me crazy but I thought it was called kick ass 2 B A L L S to the wall.

^Not sure if there is a filter which is why i spaced. Not looking to get into trouble :p:D

In a word brilliant Jim carey's character was both funny and sympathetic there are some stand out comedic scenes while the action is as slick as ever, the film is darker in tone than the first as it delves into both kick ass & hit girl's struggles in coming to terms with who they really are.

The end scenes suggest there maybe another outing for the pair and as the comics show there is plenty left to discover i for one hope this is'nt the last we see of our dynamic duo :scat: